Grill Doctor

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

The Grill Doctor, South Florida's Best Solution for your grill repair, grill replacement parts, grill cleaning, sales of quality freestanding and built-in grills, custom outdoor kitchens, outdoor kitchen appliances and doors , drawers, outdoor refrigerators, pizza oven and more. Please visit us at our new showroom and location at 2401 N State Rd 7 Margate Fl 33063 or 23269 State Rd 7, Boca Raton Fl33428 or contact us at 954-973-3327 or 561-305-5077....

Fresh Cleaning Solutions

Fresh Cleaning Solutions

Fresh Cleaning Solutions provides professional carpet cleaning services for people in Suwanee, GA. So pick up the phone and call us now for more details. Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Cleaning, Water Restoration, Motor Remediation, Carpet Services, Cleaning Solutions Lilburn GA; Grayson GA;Doraville GA;Berkeley Lake GA;Snellville GA Carpet Cleaning Service, Carpet Cleaning, Residential Carpet Cleaning, Deep Carpet Cleaning, Quality Carpet Cleaning http://freshcleaningsolutionsga.com/

10/04/2017

Great, he took the entire grill apart and cleaned it. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grill entirely cleaned

CATEGORY gas grill repair

Thanks for your review and biz Mr [Member Name Removed]! Happy grilling!

07/26/2017

The experience was not great. There was a knob and a wheel missing on the grill, they said they would check on the price and get back to me and they never did. They never did any follow up. They didn't do what they said they were going to do. The pluses were that they did show up when they said they were going to. They were punctual and professional. They lacked follow up. The burner on the grill ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the grill.

CATEGORY gas grill repair

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], We are kind of confused with your review. We do take every job very seriously. I just did a search on our system and could not find any information with you name. Please see below. If you have a receipt with The Grill Doctor's letterhead, please call me at 561.503.5236 Monty Betancour Service Mgr. Search Invoices Customers Contains or Equals [Member Name Removed] Se...

07/01/2017

The technician did an outstanding job of cleaning the grill. He was meticulous in disassembling, cleaning, and reassembly all of the burner. The entire grill was cleaned and he reviewed the proper method for lighting the burners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grill Doctor performed a functional cleaning of my grill.

CATEGORY gas grill repair

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your biz!

03/20/2017

Very professional job. Previous owner had left the grill filthy. I almost thought I had to replace it. The grill looks almost new now and has more life ahead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and repaired grill. Replaced igniter. Checked that all was functioning properly

CATEGORY gas grill repair

We appreciate your business and your review. Make sure your grill is serviced every 6 months to a year to keep it in top notch condition. Happy grilling!

02/28/2017

That was quite a few years ago, I think I called Grill Doctor for something. I think he was good, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grill Doctor had to put a new pipe. You know, the line that runs from the tank to the grill.

Thanks for your review!

Gas Grill Replacement Parts, Barbecue Grills Sales, Licensed Gas Barbecue Grill Repair, Grill Cleaning, Bbq Grill Tune-Up, Grill Restoration, Custom-Made Outdoor Kitchens, Quality Freestanding And Built-In Gas Grills Full Technical Services On All Grills.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal