Zembower's Auto Center

Auto Transmission
Auto Glass

956 East Altamonte Dr

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) master certified mechanics at Zembower's Auto Center employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Additional DBA - Transmatic Inc....

11/01/2021

Angelica T.

Perfect. Good communication very professional.

Description of Work
Lof and tires

Category muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,transmission repair,radiator service,car inspections,auto glass

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

We appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to assist you with your automotive needs. Thank you for taking your time to give us a review.

10/31/2021

Kimberely S.

I was referred to Zembower’s Auto Center about 6 months ago through my AAA Auto Club Membership when my 2007 Chevy Trailblazer LT needed to be towed due to my shifting cable that had to be replaced. I was so happy to have that referral because Zembower’s Auto Center not only serviced the initial problem but also inspected my vehicle to make sure it was running at optimum level, and provided me with their recommendations for future service. They were very kind to give me a discount for being a AAA Auto Club Member too. I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the shop, the friendly staff and professional service that I received that day so I decided that I would continue to have my vehicle serviced at this auto center. I have been back 4x now and each time they have my vehicle I can tell the repairs have been completed thoroughly and within the timeframe they stated . This latest repair was for ball joints/oil change/tire mounts and correcting incomplete work performed by an inexperienced “back yard mechanic”. When I called to make an appointment I spoke with Rhonda and she was so professional, polite and eager to help me as I stated I was nervous to drive it after the service was not completed by a friend. Once my vehicle was examined by the professional team at Zembower’s Ramone informed me of their recommendations and estimated service to correct all issues. Ramone also offered for me to use their “shop car” to get to and from work the following day while mine was being repaired. Ramone is the absolute best when it comes to customer service (he deserves a raise) he went above and beyond to help me when the “technology of paying with a card” failed me and the system was down. He was patient and helpful with trying to get the payment processed, he also added a huge discount to my bill due to being a Costco Member (I bought tires there) …and that my friends … is exceptional customer service! I highly recommend this shop to my friends and family especially ladies - they will go out of their way to help you! Thank you Rhonda, thank you Ramone, thank you Zembower’s Team - you guys are the best! 😀

Description of Work
R&R F Control Arm bracket/ball joints/oil change/replace tires

Category car tires

Cost $2,407.04

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Review for Zembower's Auto Center - 956 East Altamonte Dr, Altamonte Springs, FL - 39527938

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us a review. We appreciate the kind words. We're happy that we were able to assist you with your automotive needs.

08/02/2021

Barry R.

Could not have been better. Been coming here for years. They always do an excellent job!

Description of Work
Auto repair

Category muffler repair,auto repair,car tires

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

Thank you for being a loyal customer for so many years. We appreciate you taking your time to give us a review.

03/27/2021

Alisa L.

My son's car broke down. Zembower's helped get a tow truck. Called us with diagnosis prior to doing anything. Kept us informed throughout the process. Great job to all!

Description of Work
Car repair

Category muffler repair,auto repair

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking your time to give us a review. Happy that we were able to assist when your son's car broke down.

10/27/2020

John S.

Very well. They performed the work in a professional manor as usual

Description of Work
New brakes

Category auto repair

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

We appreciate you taking your time to give us a review. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

10/27/2020

Peggy K.

Honest, prompt and great to work with.

Description of Work
A/c repair

Category

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We appreciate the kind words.

08/27/2020

Stephen C.

They were fast, they saved me money, and they are very professional. I highly recommend this place.

Description of Work
I needed an oil change, air cabin filter, an air filter, and a serpentine belt replaced.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate you taking your time to give us a review.

08/26/2020

William R.

Have used Zembowers for the past 20 years. When i bought my mew F150 i have only ever had it serviced at Zembowers - never a dealer from day one, Now with 123000 miles later i have only ever had to change the oil and replace front breaks - they never sell you what you don't need. When i bought a new travel trailer they figured out what shocks i needed and they have worked great. - good honest company - not he cheapest but over the years i have saved avoiding unnecessary work.

Description of Work
Had new shocks put on my truck

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Thank you for the kind words and being a longtime customer.

10/22/2019

Jennifer B.

Very well. Service was performed in a timely manner and the mechanics are very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Routine oil changes, tire rotations

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

Thank you for the nice comments and taking your time to do a review.

10/21/2019

Savannah G.

Zembower’s Auto Center has always gone above and beyond. They make sure my vehicle is always well taken care of. They are my go to for everything from oil changes to engine repair. From the front staff in the office to the mechanics in the back, I always have a great experience. Their care and knowledge are why I have trusted them with my vehicles for years.

Description of Work
Engine repair

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

Thank you for being a loyal customer for years. We appreciate the kind words and for you taking your time to give us a review.

Auto Service, Engine, Tires, Exhaust, Brakes, Suspension, AC System