Bay Health medical center

Orthopedics
Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Heart Care - General Cardiology
Allergy & Immunology

Additional DBAs - Kent General Hospital, Milford Memorial Hospital, Middletown Medical Center....

07/09/2014

The thing I don't like about them is that I've been transferred because a couple of doctors left so I get new doctors and I don't like that. I had one lady doctor for a couple of years and she wasn't there and I got somebody else seen one time then the next time I called in for appointment, he wasn't there. I don't care for that.

Description of Work
I currently use Bay Health.

Category family doctor

04/30/2014

I'm in their systems and I use their physicians. They are on time, pretty attentive and attuned to what they are doing over there. The doctors don't just settle on some issue, they are looking for other causes besides the standard answer. The office staff is very friendly and very helpful.

Description of Work
I go to Bay Health Medical Center for orthopedics and cardiology.

Category cardiologist,orthopedics

05/18/2012

I have used them for years. My doctor here was able to spot and fix my allergy problem. The staff here is wonderful; the ladies at the front desk are very helpful and the lady that does the allergy shot is really gentle.

Description of Work
I go to Bay Health medical center ENT for my allergy treatment. I go there weekly to get my allergy shots.

Category allergist

05/18/2012

They have good service and good people. They are friendly and courteous and it is a good place to go.

Description of Work
I use Bay Health Medical Center. I was there a month ago for a physical.

Category hospitals

05/03/2012

I chose them because of their reputation and I give them all A's. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Bay Health Medical Center for women's services.

Category obgyn

05/03/2012

This facility is close, convenient and well-staffed. I will use it again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Bay Health Medical Center for hospital needs.

Category hospitals