Ob-Gyn Physicians-Washington

With Angi since April 2012

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

12/02/2016

He's excellent. He takes his time. He answers any questions or concerns that you may have.

Description of Work
...

Category

02/19/2016

Description of Work
Vaginal Smear Test.

10/03/2014

He is great, I have seen him for over 25 years, and he is always wonderful.

Description of Work
OB-GYN

06/04/2014

We discussed my issues and he completed the exam. I then joined him in his office where he discussed general healthcare issues and my particular concerns. Dr. Blank has actually emailed me with test results and with explanations of the results and internet references for additional information. He is thorough, a good communicator and a concerned physician.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Blank for my annual exam. As always, I had no real wait time. The doctor was friendly and the communication was excellent.

06/04/2014

Because of Dr. Newman's wealth of experience and expertise, at 41 years of age, I have a healthy, beautiful child in my life today.

Description of Work
Dr. Newman was my OB/GYN through my entire pregnancy, and he was the delivering physician when I gave birth to my beautiful daughter. He is skilled, thorough in his manner, and friendly with a great sense of humor. He oversaw the induction of labor for her birth and knew just what to do when meconium, which could have been problematic for our child, was expelled into the womb during delivery.