Harvey M Levin DDS PLLC

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

We are located in the heart of the nation’s capitol, downtown Washington, DC. We provide our patients with the highest quality, patient focused dental care. From the moment you enter our office our warm and friendly team greets you and is ready to address your questions and concerns. Dr. Levin always allows enough time in their schedule to personalize your dental treatment. He truly understand the importance of a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile as it contributes to your physical and mental well being....

Virginia Dental Solutions

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

Sorkin, Dr. Andrew J.

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org.

06/10/2014

This was the best experience I have ever had with any doctor - dentist or otherwise. First - they were amazingly punctual. My appointment was scheduled for 11:30 and I was seen into the room by 11:35 - and they apologized for making me wait so long! Second - the staff was very, very friendly. Everyone said hello, learned my name and welcomed me. I felt very appreciated as a costumer. Third - I met...

Description of Work
Went to Dr. Levin for a cleaning and check-up

03/18/2014

I've been going to Dr. Levin for more than 10 years and he's wonderful, very skilled and professional. His technicians and front desk staff have been there a long time with little turnover. I get seen on time and only wait if I get there early. I've had crowns, fillings, various bonding repairs and the usual cleanings, all done with high professionalism. Dr. Marko, his junior partner, is equally g...

Description of Work
Routine exam and cleaning appointment most recently.

08/29/2013

,Tooth cleanings are generally performed by the dental technicians, with a quick check up at the end by Dr. Levin or Dr. Marko. The office runs on schedule, and although they don't accept my insurance (Cigna), I am always able to collect and attending doctor's statement and seek a payment from my insurance directly. It's worth the extra hassle for the good work they do.

Description of Work
I have been a patient of Dr. Levin and Dr. Markogiannakis ("Dr. Marko") for almost three years now. They're both very solid professionals, good at what they do, and pleasant to interact with. The staff and dental technicians are also great. I have only gone for routine tooth cleanings and one cavity filling, but they seem to do a fair amount of medical and cosmetic work. Highly recommended

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/23/2013

They have been great. I actually saw his partner and she's great. Their office is very professional and courteous. I would definitely refer her. They were all very friendly, courteous and great.

Description of Work
I used Harvey M. Levin Dentistry. I got a crown replaced.

07/22/2013

He is great and Ive had him for 20 years.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning

Category dentists

Dental hygiene, cosmetic, restorative, implants, orthodontics, oral surgery & extractions.