Friendship Heights Chiropractic

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2009

8:00 AM - 11:00 AM

5100 Wisconsin Ave NW Ste 251

Washington, DC 20016

Chiropractic care for adults and children of all ages. Dr. Thomas Connelly, Dr. Andrew Hancock, and Dr. Patricia Richart and Dr. Michael Kebede specialize in gentle, safe, Chiropractic manipulation, Corrective Exercises, Lifestyle Advice, Spinal & Postural Screenings, and Physiotherapy and massage therapy. Award winning....

Resposiveness

08/31/2020

Frienship Heights Chiropractic staff is friendly and the wait time is minimum. Dr. Hancock is responsive in address my concerns, my overall health has improved from the services provided. I highly recommend FCH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back and neck issues are actively addressed

CATEGORY chiropractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

11/05/2018

I have been going to FHC for 2 years, and I 100% vouch for and recommend them. I was referred by friends in the theatre community, and have since sent everyone I know to them as well. I work with Andrew Hancock, and he is so friendly, engaged, professional, and open. He answers all my questions, works with my limitations, caters to my unique needs as the profession (acting and office) necessitate,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic care

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy,pain management

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

08/10/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hancock has been so wonderful, my condition has improved I feel so different as compared to when I first came to see him. He is a caring doctor who really understands his patient’s needs and problems. I feel so blessed to be his patient and I trust Dr. Hancock’s skills to provide the best care for me. He is extraordinarily talented and nice, he spent time listening to my concerns and came up with a great treatment plan. Dr. Hancock has helped me tremendously, I came to his office with upper back pain (I could not move my upper body quickly) and it was painful to sit. When I came to the office my spine had some complications, the upper part of my spine was always giving me upper back pain, my shoulders felt very tight and my upper body as well as lower back felt as if I had little movement. Now going for 3 weeks for chiropractic treatment therapy with Dr. Hancock my upper back pain has subsided, I can move my upper body much more easily and my body feels much more flexible. I also have more flexibility and movement in the neck area which before felt rigid and immovable before the treatment. Additionally, people have noticed that I have a better posture. I can say that now I am completely pain free. It feels that I have my body and life back because of all the noticeable changes. I highly recommend Dr. Hancock to anyone seeking chiropractic treatment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

03/31/2016

I have been a patient at FHC for a number of years and have been treated by most of the doctors there, although I regularly see Dr. Hancock.  The medical/chiropractic treatment that I have received at FHC is superb!  With a few treatments, they improved all of the issues I had with my back.  I had been struggling with back pain for over 20 years which made it excruciatingly difficult to work long ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chronic back pain for 20+ years, exacerbated by long hours at the computer for work.   Interaction with provider was great!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2016

02/26/2016

Dr Kebede from FHC was absolutely wonderful.   Professional, skilled and emphathetic.   The entire experience with Dr Kebede and all his colleagues at FHC was stellar.  I highly recommend this practice to others in need of chiropractic care.  First rate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband had severe back pains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2016

02/07/2016

When I stared treatment I was very inflexible and had pain.  He started treatments and I am much better; on going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hancock is my chiropractor.  I've been a patient for about 1 yea.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2015

10/23/2015

My treatment at Friendship Heights Chiropractic by Dr. Andrew Hancock was amazing.  He listened carefully, explained my x-ray results, and then gave me an adjustment.  (This was after a previous appointment when he took x-rays of my spine to locate the source of the problem.)  After my first treatment by Dr. Hancock, things changed.  I walked in with considerable pain in my lower back and legs.  I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Friendship Heights Chiropractic for persistent problems with Sciatica.  I was in considerable pain for a long time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2015

06/16/2015

I don't have to wait long in the waiting room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to  Friendship Heights Chiropractic. I go to them every month.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2015

06/08/2015

Dr. Hancock put my back back into wack.  He's done so on several occasions.  I would recommend him.  Relief is not immediate but healing was quicker following treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lumbar spinal sublaxation.  Basically, my back was out of wack.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2015

05/26/2015

Dr Hancock is a master of the neck. Helped me enormously. Just wished I lived closer and could get there more often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recurring neck problems. Lower back pain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2015

Chiropractic care, massage therapy, corrective exercises, lifestyle advice, spinal & postural screenings, physiotherapy, cold laser therapy, orthodics.

Ask for details.