American Travel Planners

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2012

3.2

Travel Agencies

American Travel Planners is a Members only travel club unlike any other! At American Travel Planners, our vision was simple; bring quality resort condo accommodations to discerning travelers at Members-only pricing. Members experience a higher level of accommodation quality, along with the service to match at over 7,000 resort properties around the world. As an American Travel Planners Member, you'll share all of the advantages of vacation ownership without the financial obligations tied to it....

Time Travels Inc. has helped clients travel across all 7 continents and we would love to help you create your own dream itinerary. Our agents specialize in multi-generational family, group & individual ultimate travel escapes. We are also certified romance specialists i.e. destination weddings, honeymoons & anniversaries vacations. We find the best value vacations possible within your dream specifications. With 25 years the in the travel business & our commitment to continuous education when you work with Time Travels Inc., you have experience, knowledge & expertise on your side. Why go it alone?

SERVICES ARE COMPLIMENTARY for vacation packages only. There is a $35 processing fee for domestic airline tickets per person and a $50 processing fee for International airline tickets per person. A $50.00 consultation non-refundable fee per person will be collected prior to personalized travel services. Personalized travel services includes: extensive travel arrangements within Europe/USA/Canada/Hawaii/Caribbean and beyond. HCB Travel is a Secured Preferred Travel Partner with Sandals Resorts, Disney Vacations, Universal Studios, ALL Major Cruise Lines, ALL Tour Operators, Airlines and providing many additional Travel opportunities. Visit www.hcbtravel.com today to reserve your next Adventure. It's our pleasure to assist you....

12/18/2014

Description of Work
We have never been scammed before but now I can't say that anymore. We love to travel and usually take about 3 dive trips a year and really thought this sounded good. Now we can't even remember what sounded good at all. We fell, hook, line and sinker. When we attempted to use the service it was so poor and frustrating that with the exception of one flight, that I looked up for them to book, I ended up booking the rest of the trip myself. When we tried to contact them asking for our money back all of a sudden they were unreachable. I sent 2, which I mailed and emailed, letters cc to their "home" office and the " local" office in Newport Beach, CA, which I found out didn't actually exist, I was completely ignored. Same with phone calls, once they found out what I wanted I was either cut off or given advice on how to use the website?? If anyone, you or anyone you know, receives a postcard to go to their presentation, run don't walk away. I'm sure others have experienced this feeling of betrayal by this salesperson who so stretched the facts he may as well have been selling Rolexes from under his coat! We spoke with our lawyer who said our only recourse was small claims court. I also located a number of others online with the same experience who had contacted the Attorney General of Colorado who was investigating this firm. One article I read mentioned the family (this rich family) by name as being long time deceivers. |

10/14/2014

Description of Work
Did not provide the service I required.

06/09/2014

Category travel agency

Vacation & travel planning.

Members only travel planning service.