Aarp

4.1

Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
Accountants/Tax Consultants

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

10/18/2013

Never heard from anyone. I'm not sure why they are on Angie's list if they don't respond to inquiries.

Description of Work
requesting a quote

07/19/2012

They were excellent.

Description of Work
Aarp is my health insurance agents.

04/18/2011

It was fine,I would say it was great. It was fantastic. There was no price so it was wonderful.

Description of Work
They do free taxes for senior citizens.

Category accountant

07/30/2010

This is a health insurance brokerage (for United Health) masquerading as an advocacy group for seniors. They couldn't care less about their 'supporters' or 'clients.' First they wanted my mother to write a letter "explaining the conditions of my father's death." Isn't death it's own condition? They have no sympathy for anyone in mourning, living on limited income or both. When I offered them a cer...

Description of Work
After my father passed away, I noticed that both of my parents were forced to pay AARP for Medigap and Plan D Medicare supplemental insurance individually by four monthly automatic withdrawals from their joint checking account in advance. I called their DC office to stop the withdrawals for my deceased father's coverage. I was shocked by their response.

Category health insurance

Medical insurance, travel,job, money, travel & entertainment foundation.