Charene's Beauty Service

Hair Removal
Hair Salons/Barbers
Skin & Body Care - Aromatherapy
Skin & Body Care - Day Spa Services

Cost is determined by the job....

09/26/2019

I was very surprised by the outcome of my skin! I will definitely be going back and recommending to family and friends.

Description of Work
Electrolysis

08/06/2019

I love their personalized facials and taking extra time to shape brows. Also, their lash tints made my lashes look amazing

Description of Work
I had a facial and brow shaping (looks great!). Tried tinting my lashes and love it.

Category

07/21/2019

Very effective. Comfortable and pleasant treatment area, complimenting professional and knowledgeable service.

Description of Work
Removal of dense hair above and below mouth via electrolysis, and waxing of dense facial hair.

07/21/2019

Sarah has been helping me for several years and not once have I felt that she hasn’t given a 100%. She is a very conscientious person and it totally reflects in her work. I would recommend her in less than a heartbeat

Description of Work
Electrolysis

Category

Always great service

Description of Work
Electrolysis

03/19/2013

After going through laser hair removal elsewhere and seeing no results I was recommended to Charene through a friend who also had electrolysis. Charene explained why laser hair removal didn't work for me and how Electrolysis would work. I have seen the results for myself and it is amazing! Charene did such a great job and I couldn't be happier. She's been in this business for 20+ years and is very knowledgeable about the process. I am still seeing her for treatments (this is not an overnight process) and although the treatment can be uncomfortable I look forward to going to my appointments and chatting with Charene.

Description of Work
Electrolysis on my chin, face, and neck.

08/13/2012

She gives a fantastic facial. She is very punctual, she lets me know if she's running late and always calls to confirm appointments. She's professional and very gentle.

Description of Work
I see her for electrolysis and facials.

Category hair salon","hair removal

Always great service

Description of Work
Electrolysis

07/20/2019

Great service. Very accommodating

Description of Work
Eyebrow wax

Category hair removal

Electrolysis, Permanent Hair Removal, Hair removal, Facial treatments, eyelash & brow tinting, waxing & makeup.

Nails, Haircuts, Massage, Laser