CENTER SUBARU

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2006

Family owned business for 25 years. Taking care of customers throughout the tri state area....

04/28/2017

The sales person is very nice, honest, not pushy, just lays out the facts and talks through them, and he lets me draw my own conclusions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They delivered a new car to me.

CATEGORY car sales

09/16/2013

Very happy with the work. They had to keep the car until the following day, but did not charge for the oil and tire rotation to make amends. I felt I was treated very fairly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, rotate tires, replaced rear windshield wiper, fixed a rattle, serviced 2 or 3 recall fixes.

08/22/2013

It was very good. They're very efficient. They fixed it for a lot less than another dealership. They're very friendly and nice. They did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Center Subaru for an air conditioning problem.

04/17/2013

I was scheduled promptly after making a call for servicing my car. After I arrived I went to the waiting area where they have coffee and a TV. Soon after my car was finished. The staff are courteous and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, tire rotation.

02/11/2013

I'm a five-time and twenty year Center Subaru customer--five Subarus purchased from them and all of them serviced there. Their service department is the best--excellent and customer friendly. They are the reason I keep going back. And the sales department is respectful and very high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Center Subaru Sales and Service is my go-to place

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

Sales, Service, Parts

We don't have a body shop, however we can recommend some. Call for info.