Finesse Auto Body Works Inc

With Angi since December 2006

Auto Body Work
Auto Towing
Auto Painting

Auto Body Repair / Collision and Paint Services...

SONNY'S COLLISION

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

01/21/2016

Description of Work
FRANK PALLONE, THE OWNER, WAS WONDERFUL TO DEAL WITH. VERY SWEET AND RESPONSIVE AND DID A FANTASTIC JOB ON MY CAR. LIKE NEW! HE DID IT QUICKLY AND DEALT WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY. HE COULD NOT HAVE MADE IT ANY EASIER OR MORE PLEASANT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

09/09/2015

Description of Work
The front of my car was completely smashed in and they made it look like new again. Luckily it was all covered by my insurance carrier.

08/31/2015

12/23/2012

I have been very happy every time I bring my car there for service.

Description of Work
I have used Finesse for a number of years for everything from dent removal to body painting to scratch removal. Frank is very professional and provides great service and craftsmanship at very fair prices. I will continue to use and recommend him for any auto body services.

01/04/2008

They were very helpful and gave me good advice on how to deal with my insurance company. I think their ratings speak for themselves.

Description of Work
They did body work on my Honda CRV.

Category auto body repair

Auto Body Insurance Claims Handled. Dents and Scratches Repaired. Interior and Exterior Detailing. Paintless Dent Repair. Reconditioning of Older Model Cars.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal