Best Friends Pet Care

Animal Boarding Kennels
Veterinarians
Animal Training

02/18/2019

We an OK experience but indoors the entire time which is **** ** a dog training to not go to the bathroom inside. NOTE- THIS NORWALK CT LOCATION OF THIS CHAIN IS NOW CLOSED.

Description of Work
boarding and grooming services

Category kennels,pet grooming

05/15/2017

They sent me a picture of him mid week which I thought was nice. He was calm and relaxed when I picked him up.

Description of Work
I left my dog with Best Friends pet care for a week when I was on vacation and he had a great time. I would take him there again.

05/07/2015

We were pleased overall with Best Friends.

Description of Work
Walked and played with the dog. She was given her medicines twice a day with her food. She had a bath and her nails cut.

08/19/2014

It went very well but they now require the kennel cough vaccine and I never board my dog and do not want to give it to her so I will find another groomer

Description of Work
Groom- bath,brush out, trim.

07/02/2014

It was very good. We don't use them for veterinary services. I use them for day camp, grooming and boarding and we continue to use them. She had prom last week and a pool party so they're great. For a half day it's about $15 and a full day is about $25. Their half day is 6 hours and the full day is 12. She has a lot of energy so it's great for the release of energy. Their day care streams live so ...

Description of Work
Our dog is there today playing at the day camp.

Category dog trainers,kennels,pet grooming

Dog training, cat and dog grooming, boarding.