CVS Pharmacy

With Angi since January 2010

3.5

2639 Main St

Glastonbury, CT 06033

Store No. - 459. Additional Phone - (888) 607-4287....

06/09/2015

Dean G.

Their customer service is very good. They always ask you if you understand your prescriptions and if you have any questions. They take care of me promptly.

Description of Work
I go to CVS Pharmacy to pick up my medicines.

10/25/2010

Dean G.

I get my diabetic supplies there. I can also do shopping. I get toys, candies, and lots of other things. They certainly greet you well. They take care of their customers. They have made a couple of mistakes but they make sure they cheerfully fix them. I have always been happy with them.

Description of Work
I use CVS Pharmacy for my medications and the medications are ordered through my health plan. I had been to them a week and a half ago.

08/03/2010

John H.

They are okay. You have to buy three months ahead. I usually spend $140.00 in a quarter. We have to go to them because of the health insurance plan we are in. We can speak to the pharmacist. It is just a hassle. You have to wait for shipment. If you want to buy a one month supply, you can't really do that. If you do, you can't do it twice because they would consider that not covered. They do all this with the programs and they try to control costs. It is nothing to do with CVS. My experience is average. The price is very good in the plan that we have. The quality of products and services are good. Their professionalism is very good. Their ability for communication is fine. Their customer service is usually good, but every now and then there is something. They are what they are. They are fine. It is the plan that constraints the whole system. I am going to continue to use them as long as I am in the plan I am in.

Description of Work
We use CVS Pharmacy on Highland Avenue in Cheshire because that's what's in the program that we are in with insurance.

01/08/2010

DARYL G.

The problem with them is that you have to wait and wait and wait. I had to wait around 45 minutes for my prescription and I was very unhappy. I told them I would wait, but if they would have told me that it would be that long then I would have gone home.

Description of Work
I get my prescriptions filled at CVS Pharmacy.

Pharmacies