Lakeside Animal Hospital

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

We are a affordable friendly veterinary hospital. We strive to provide affordable, personal and convenient health care for both dogs and cats in a relaxed and friendly environment. Dr. Foreman’s philosophy in caring for your pet is this: “People should be able to afford not only routine veterinary care, but also the unexpected or long-term condition without worrying that they can’t afford to keep their pet.”...

03/05/2019

I can’t express how pleased I was with the response and help I received for my sick kitten!! They allowed me to come in and check out all the kittens and the mama cat. They offered help with items for caring for the kittens for a family with little or no means to pay for the needed care!! This place of business is very caring, helpful and professional!! I would (and do) recommend them to everyone....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help for a sick kitten

CATEGORY veterinarian

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taken time out to give us such an amazing review. We are please that we were here to take care of your sick kitten. Hopefully he is feeling better already. Thanks again Jennifer

02/03/2018

This was such a horrible experience. I have no idea what happened to my dog behind closed doors. I'm thankful he's still alive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DO NOT TAKE YOUR PET HERE. Dr. Kerry Foreman told me, "We strive for QUANTITY, not QUALITY in our services and aim to see as many animals as possible as quickly as possible." OMG, what type of vet says that to a client!?!?!?! I recently had my dog's teeth cleaned here. They supposedly removed 8 teeth that were perfectly healthy one year ago. When asked why the teeth were removed, no explanation was giving. I was not able to speak or see the vet the day of surgery. Their front desk staff and vet techs are uneducated and provide false information to customers. I was told Rimadyl is narcotic and not an NSAID. My dog was perscribed the generic version of Rimadyl which the staff did not even know what the medicine was. In addition, the chart for his dental was was completely mismarked, showing teeth that were pulled as still intact and vis-versa. When I asked at checkout, the response was "yeah, we pulled that tooth, we just didn't mark it on the chart". I asked to speak to the vet and was not able to until 24 hours later. It was not even the vet assigned to my dog's surgery. The vet fully supported the mistakes and false statements of her uneducated staff and was not willing to admit a mistake was made by their hospital. She was proud of the sloppy behavior and practices that occured. Never again will I take my dog there and neither should you.

02/07/2014

Dr. Foreman was fantastic. She read the letter I wrote about Em's past vet treatment and didn't even roll her eyes! I was so impressed. It is obvious she loves cats by the way she treated Emily. In fact, she didn't even have to wear Kevlar sleeves! She checked Em over carefully including her teeth and told me that in her opinion it was an upper respiratory infection and that she would prefer not t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 13.5 year old cat in because her behavior had changed a bit and I know that can be a sign of illness. Dr. Foreman checked Em's vitals (she checked her temp by ear, not rectally, Em was a big fan of that change in protocol I can promise you) and she checked over her entire body for abnormalities and also checked her heart and lungs. She asked questions about her past and her previous vet care.

12/14/2013

They are fabulous and really great with my dogs!!  I've been taking both my dogs and my cat there for over a year now for a variety of treatments ranging from dental cleaning to acupuncture to vaccinations.  They are very reasonably priced in comparison to other hospitals I've taken my pets to.  They are also a very friendly and welcoming animal hospital, and its a beautiful, comfortable place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pet acupuncture for back pain

07/30/2013

They're known as a low cost facility. They try to keep the cost reasonable so that every animal owner will take them in and have them taken care of. There's no wait time. It's a very comfortable homey feeling place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lakeside Animal Hospital for my pet's teeth cleaning.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Our services include: wellness appointments routine vaccinations - all vaccines are $20 each low cost spay and neuter in-house diagnostics basic x-rays acupuncture with Dr. Foreman Pocket Pet exams We have a Walk-In-Wednesday were we can see your animal for basic check-ups to ear infections to just vaccines. We also have a vaccine clinic every 1st and 3rd Saturday from 8-12 - no line and no office call

No payment plans or Checks.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express