PETCO

6735 W 88TH AVE

Westminster, CO 80031

04/02/2012

Kenneth R.

They were half the price over one place I found on Angie's List. They always have done a good job. I can get my dog in there on short notice, and their price is pretty reasonable.

Description of Work
I used them for pet grooming.

11/17/2005

DEBBIE F.

The experience was great. They even gave us a free magnet w/ her photo on it to hang on the refrigerator. They did a really good job of cutting her.

Description of Work
I took my dog in to get a milk bath, cut, trimmed and have her teeth brushed.

11/16/2005

KELSEY D.

We loved it because they were gentle with Snickers (dog) and they did it in a good amount of time and did a superb job. I would recommend them any time and I will keep on going there, not just to groom my dog but to get supplies for him also.

Description of Work
We got my dog groomed there. We also got 2 hamsters there that were babies.

10/13/2005

MICHAEL S.

THIS LOCATION ALWAYS DOES A GREAT JOB AND FITS US INTO THEIR SCHEDULE EVEN ON A SHORT NOTICE OR DROP-IN. THE STAFF IS CHEERFUL. THE ABILITY TO DROP OFF OUR DOG EARLY IN THE MORNING AND PICK HIM UP LATE IN THE EVENING IS A DEFINITE PLUS.

Description of Work
GROOMING - THE WORKS HAIRCUT, SHAMPOO, BANGS TRIMMED, COMBED, NAILS CLIPPED, TAIL BRUSHED AND BOW ON COLLAR.

Animal Grooming
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about PETCO

How is PETCO overall rated?

PETCO is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does PETCO provide

PETCO accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does PETCO offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, PETCO does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does PETCO offer?

PETCO offers the following services: DOGS,CATS,FISH, BIRDS,WILD BIRDS, REPTILES, SMALL ANIMALS,PET FOOD, PET TOYS & TREATS, PET SUPPLIES,FREE FOOD PROGRAM,PET ADOPTIONS,FULL SERVICE GROOMING,SELF SERVICE GROOMING,DOG OBEDIENCE TRAINING, VETERINARY SERVICES,PET PHOTOGRAPHY,GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES