PETSMART

08/21/2015

Richard B.

03/06/2014

Linda L.

I have used PetSmart for years and years. I really like them. I have gone there so long that most of the groomers are familiar with my little dog. There are a couple of groomers there that I like. Teresa has always been a great person that we have used. Occasionally I would get any groomer that is available but I get Teresa a lot. I always feel like because they groom the dogs right out in the open, because people are walking by while they are grooming the dogs, you get a feeling that you know that your dog is being treated well because they are right out there in the open and people are seeing what's happening. You know that even if you are not there that your dogs are being seen and so you know that they are being treated well. They do a good job. They give you a time frame. They tell you, they usually take about 3 hours, if it is going to be a little bit longer they tell you that. Usually they are very close, if they say 3 hours they will usually call you in right 3 hours. They are really on time. They are very accommodating too. You can call in and sometimes if they have a cancellation and they have space that they, they will get you in. Even if you don't give them a lot of time, they have enough groomers there that they can generally fit you in. My dog is a mini Schnauzer. He is a funny little guy. He is not so young anymore, he is 9 years old. He has to be groomed about every 6 to 8 weeks depending on what time of the year. I am just getting ready to take him again. The last time would be about 6 weeks ago. I usually get the full thing, I guess what's called the top dog which is teeth brushing, nail grinding, it's the whole thing. That's everything, bath, hair cut to my specifications because I get to chose obviously what kind of cut he gets and then if he is matted, it doesn't cost any extra but sometimes they have to shave a little bit of him because he loves outdoors. He gets out there and rolls on the grass and get's his fur on that and everything. It is usually around 55 dollars for the whole thing. It is not bad.

Description of Work
My dog gets groomed every six weeks and I use the services of PetSmart.

10/18/2007

RANDALL N.

We have a Brittany Spaniel Retriever mix and they are able give the cut we like. They keep track of what they do each time and can refer to the record in case we ever want to change anything. They also always know what size blade they use. I call the day before to get in, but I also avoid doing it on a weekend so I can get right in.

Description of Work
Petsmart is where we take our dog to be trimmed and groomed.

03/08/2006

YESENIA N.

The Service was good but one week later she showed signs of kennel cough. The Vets bill was 90.00 dollars. I went back and spoke with the salon manager I explained that I didn't want a refund I just wanted an apology and for petsmart to be aware that their store may not be clean and sanitized. I didn't get an apology and they denied any wrong. I truly believe that my dog was infected with kennel cough at petsmart.

Description of Work
My Sheltie had a full service grooming appointment which included nail trim,hair trim,teeth cleaning and shampoo.

12/02/2005

STEPHANIE B.

Overall, the Petsmart groomers performed a good job. Both dogs were groomed well. Dogs were ready at time stated. Appointment was easy to make, although it is somewhat difficult to get appointments on Saturdays.

Description of Work
Performed grooming services on both of my dogs- 2 border collies. Services included, bath, drying, brushing and trimming nails.

Animal Grooming

PETSMART CHARITIES ADOPTIONS BANFIELD PETSHOTEL GROOMING TRAINING DOGGIE DAY CAMP