The Joint ...the chiropractic place

With Angi since April 2013

Chiropractic Care

Chiropractic adjustments are provided on a walk-in basis at our clinic locations nationwide, allowing you to receive the care you need, when you need it. No appointments are necessary and wait times are brief because the majority of our patients visit regularly to receive routine chiropractic care. These visits take just a few minutes once you've been seen by your chiropractor for an initial visit. These visits take just a few minutes once you've been seen by your chiropractor for an initial visit. Rest assured the proper attention to your health needs will always be provided, and your visit will never be rushed, though the path to wellness tends to be shorter when you visit more frequently. Your doctor will recommend the proper visitation plan to meet your individual healthcare needs , and with our affordable membership plans, receiving the chiropractic care you need is easier than you ever imagined possible....

08/30/2014

My husband and I have both used this provider. It's a very inexpensive chiropractic treatment, and it seems to work acceptably for my husband. I have some neck issues, however, and they can never seem to get a good adjustment. I'm used to having a chiropractor spend some time loosening up a problem area before trying to adjust, and this provider is just a quick adjustment (5-10 minutes tops) and y...

06/02/2014

They are personal and nice people. They pay attention to my needs and ask specifically what my problems are so they can work exactly on what you need. There is a small receptions area and they don't have a lot of stuff.

Description of Work
I use The Joint ...the chiropractic place for chiropractic care.

04/30/2014

Description of Work
Dr. Scott Heiser runs this chiropractic clinic and my husband and I have been patients of his for over three years. He is friendly, extremely knowledgeable and gives excellent adjustments, especially with my neck, hip and shoulders. He is the chiropractor for anyone, especially hard to adjust people. He has alleviated my pain and still see him once a week with his affordable plan. I highly recommend him and Char who is his assistant is warm and welcoming.

07/08/2013

This is a place where both doctors Scott Hesier and Ryan are excellent, friendly and very effective adjusting our family. The price is affordable and service always dependable.

Description of Work
hip and neck pain. Dr. Scott Heiser and his assistant Ryan are very effective in adjustments.

Category chiropractor

The Joint provides chiropractic adjustment to correct spinal subluxations-misalignments of the vertebrae which make up your spine.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover