Pro Auto Care

With Angi since January 2011

3.4

2753 W Church Ave

Littleton, CO 80120

Pro Auto Care Has Been Providing Quality Auto Repair On Foreign And Domestic Vehicles In Littleton Since 1992....

09/11/2016

Georgiana R.

Description of Work
The Maintenance work performed was great, but I am glad I didn't let them take apart my low beam casing. When I took it in to the dealer on a recall notice they discovered it was only a bulb.

01/31/2014

Deborah M.

I have taken my car several times and spent several hundred dollars to address the issue that the headlights burn out every month. No luck. Apparently it is trial and error repair. To add insult to injury, in the middle of all this their free ride home policy changed restricting to a five mile limit so I have had to bus back and forth. I am done. No more chances

Description of Work
Not too good with electricals

04/29/2013

David R.

Poor diagnostic abilities Poor communications (I had to keep calling for an update) Charged for products and services that were not authorized.

Description of Work
I had my my Ford Expolorer towed in to this shop for dignostic work after it quit running one day. Prior to that, the vehicle ran just fine and had always been well maintained. Before I had the vehicle towed to this shop I checked them on Angie's list and saw a great rating. I also spoke with the shop and they said this was an area of expertise for them and they could take care of it quickly. During the next five days (after truck was towed to them), they provided several missed diagnosis of the problem from bad fuel pump to loose wires to bad battery to faulty sensors and even faulty main computer (which they replaced but did not fix the problem)... none of which were valid. They never could prove to me what the real problem was. They finally said the engine was bad but that is still TBD by a different shop)... On top of it all, they charged me for work I did not authorize and told me it was becuase they had to offset costs for taking so long to diagnose the problem. I wish I would have follwed my gut instinct and taken the vehicle to the dealer.

07/18/2012

Michael H.

I've been using Pro Auto Care for several years for both periodic service as well as necessary repairs, for our Infiniti G35X and Toyota 4Runner. I have been very satisified with their knowledge of both vehicles and their workmanship. Their prices are significantly lower than getting similar service from the respective dealerships. They accept appointments and honor them timely. On occasion, when I have had significant, time-comsumming work performed, they have provided a loaner car at no cost other than gas used. They always provide an estimate of cost in advance, and there are no surprises. They have earned my trust and continuing business.

Description of Work
While performing an oil change, the technician noticed a leaking seal on a rear wheel that was dripping fluid onto the brake. They advised me and gave me a quote to make the repair and an estimate of the time required. I authorized the work and the repair was made timely and effectively.

04/17/2012

Steve F.

Since struts wear out and the car has over 80K miles, I agreed to the proposal. They completed the work same day and it did fix 95% of the front end noise and improved handling of the vehicle. The job included a 4-wheel alignment using their computerized alignment rack. I don't know if they are the lowest price around but the price seemed reasonable based on repairpal.com. Their location is also a 4 mile downhill bicycle ride for me which makes it easy to ride my bike there on side roads and bike trails when the car was ready. I also noticed that they had no BBB complaints in the last 3 years for both locations combined which seems like a good record for the business they are in.

Description of Work
This company has two locations. The other location is on Dahlia St and has Angies List reviews for there. They service all makes US-brands or foreign. This was my first visit to this company. They diagnosed the front end noise quickly on my 2000 Olds Alero and recommend new struts and strut top mounts.

Auto Service
    Auto Accessories

Foreign Auto Repair, Auto Repair Denver, Denver Auto Repair, Honda Repair, Subaru Repair, Toyota Repair, Fleet Vehicle Maintenance