MCDONALD VOLVO AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1958 • With Angi since June 2005

6060 S BROADWAY

Littleton, CO 80121

DBA: MONARCH VOLVO-MAZDA. ADDITIONAL PH#: (303)794-2626 & (303)794-2637. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: MARK STILLWAGON. PARTS HOURS: MON-FRI 8:00 AM-6:00 PM; SAT 8:00 AM-12:00 PM, SALES HOURS: MON-SAT 9:00 AM-8:00 PM....

09/26/2016

Jim F.

I have had both good and bad experiences there, over the last ten years that I have owned my Passat.

Description of Work
I have not been there recently.

09/19/2016

Sandra P.

I'm very happy with them. They were very professional and they have a very good follow up, a consistent follow up.

Description of Work
I use McDonald Volvo Automotive for auto sales. I bought my car there.

Category car sales

09/19/2016

Sandra P.

01/25/2016

Michael D.

Description of Work
I bought a Volvo S60.

Category car sales

12/11/2015

Susan S.

I have my car going in there for a really long time. I'm really pretty happy with them. I visited them a few months ago, probably September.It was juast a regular service. It wasn't that expensive. It was just grease and oil and getting the car ready for winter. The mechanic is fantastic. I've worked with him for years. I usually request this specific mechanic and he is great. Their service people, the one you meet with before the car goes to the mechanic, they were really good this time. There was an issue the last time but this time they were really good. Their a little bit pricey, but anytime you take your car into a dealership, they want a little bit more.

Category

05/21/2013

Nick M.

Due to construction, it was very difficult to browse the vehicles. Also it was difficult to locate a sales person. However, once we did find the correct sales person, we received good service and test drive several vehicles. Overall good service.

Description of Work
McDonald Volvo sold us a 2013 Volvo S60

Category auto repair, car sales

06/25/2010

MARTY H.

They are convenient to go to and they have all the parts you might need if you need something done. You have to deal with them coming up with something that is wrong with your car and you don't know whether to believe them or not.

Description of Work
I go to McDonald Volvo regularly, I've been going to them for about 6 years.

06/26/2007

LESLIE W.

When it time for me to get my car serviced, I receive reminders and coupons prior to taking my vehicle in. They have always demonstrated the best service and everyone is extremely kind to their customers.

Description of Work
They did the basic maintenance and performed an oil change on my 2002 Mazda.

12/05/2005

ANDREA L.

Always a good experience and easy to schedule. The people are very courteous and the car is always ready on time. I have never had a problem of any kind with this company.

Description of Work
Routine warranted maintenance service on my Volvo Station wagon done at scheduled intervals.

06/28/2005

LORRAINE W.

AFTER DETERMINING THE STARTER WAS FAULTY, THEY CONTACTED US WITH THE OPTIONS FOR DIFFERENT VENDORS AND WERE ABLE TO ORDER THE PARTS AND REPLACE IT WITHIN A FEW DAYS.

Description of Work
VEHICLE HAD DIED AND WE HAD TO HAVE IT TOWED TO THE MCDONALD AUTOMOTIVE LOCATION. THEY NEEDED TO GO THROUGH THE DIAGNOSTICS.

Auto Service
    Auto Sales

AUTO SALES, REPAIR & PARTS.