Firestone Complete Auto Care Store

Founded 1900 • With Angi since August 2005

Welcome to your local Firestone Complete Auto Care. We’re here for you, whether it’s time for routine vehicle maintenance, auto repairs, new tires, or if you just have questions about how to keep your car running newer, longer. Our auto care advisers are easy to talk to, and have the knowledge it takes to help you look after your car and your budget. Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services....

09/16/2013

They always do a good job my only gripe is that I don't think they realistically estimate the time it will take or they take on too many customers at one time. Besides not usually finishing when they anticipated these people do a good job. They always offer coupons, I never feel ripped off nor like they are selling me something I may not need immediately. This means a lot to me because I am a woma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rotate Tires, alignment & Balance Oil Change and Filter

06/16/2010

Everything appeared fine, but I had another problem unrelated to the first one, and when the other company check on the car they said that the prior work was installed properly. So I thought this Firestone company was better than that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for some front end for done on one of my vehicles. They had worked on our axles.

06/01/2010

They did a fine job all around. A negative about them is that they are a little expensive. They produced decent quality, and I would still use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our shocks, suspension, hoses, and belts. They had also done a tune up on our car.

07/02/2007

They do a great job of keeping me informed on my needed repairs and giving me plenty of options for repair. The staff here is very knowledgeable and they are prompt in getting the work done on my vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firestone did the 90,000 mile tune up on my 2003 Acura MDX, which included a full check of my vehicle and all necessary work along with an oil change and tire rotation.

06/26/2007

I always take my vehicles there because they are always very reasonable and prompt while working in my cars. I can really relay on honest estimates, even if they are a little high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my 2001 Dodge Durango in for a annual check up. They checked the fluids and the belts as well as change the oil.

Auto Service, Tires