Eagle Automotive Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2005

7921 S Platte Canyon Rd

Littleton, CO 80128

4 Year/48,000 Mile nationwide warranty on all repairs and services. #1 Napa Autocare in the nation 2018. Top 10 AAA shop 2017 Nextdoor Neighborhood favorite 2017 #6 Denver A-list 2018. At Eagle Automotive Service, we have an implicit faith in the services and repairs performed by our team of certified technicians, which is why we double the warranty period of the standard NAPA warranty that backs all repairs and services performed at our auto repair shop. Eagle Automotive Service is a family owned and operated by Brian and Rhondi Bates who are native to Colorado and have lived in Columbine for over 20 years. We are an auto repair shop that provides high-quality auto repair and maintenance services at our three stores located on Platte Canyon Road, Chatfield Avenue, and Crestline Avenue. The entire staff at Eagle Automotive Service believes in serving and treating customers as if they are family. That's the approach we follow at our auto repair shop. You won't be able to find another auto repair facility with more caring, knowledgeable, and professional team of certified technicians in the entire metro area....

08/21/2017

Nancy T.

Perfectly.

Description of Work
New brakes on my 2016 Jeep

01/09/2017

Scott L.

Work was good, response good, very friendly and professional. However price was too high. They do the mandatory $50 inspection charge and tried to up sell me on a gazillion other things. Most annoying is that I SPECIFICALLY asked not to be on their mailing list and I have received 3 mailings since having work done 2 months ago. They are too slick and marketing focused for me. I prefer the local guy who just does what you ask and realizes that used cars have a lot of things that could be replaced but dont try to sell you on them.

Description of Work
I had my starter replaced.

05/13/2016

Michael M.

Description of Work
Oil change, front end lube and inspect front end linkages. Done one time and as quoted.

Category car inspections

04/28/2016

Karen B.

Description of Work
Wonderful service on car repairs, both large and small jobs. Special attention to me as a customer is particularly appreciated. They make a point of remembering me. Also staff respond quickly to questions and keep in touch via email.

04/16/2016

Barbara H.

Description of Work
Excellent service and they gave me a ride home while they did my oil change.

10/13/2013

Mr and Mrs H.

Went great. They established that my transmission housing in my Nissan was cracked, and checked and found it was stil under warranty. They told me to take to dealer rather than have them fix it since it was under warranty. Great!

Description of Work
Checked why my car had a burning smell, confirmed it was the transmission.

01/30/2013

Michael M.

They called me with the estimate, completed the work in one day, and gave me a ride from and to their shop. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Description of Work
This was my 30,000 mile service. They changed the oil and filter, topped off the fluid levels, performed a 40 point vehicle inspection, changed the engine air filter, and cabin air filter. They also inspected the brake pads, brake lines and connections, suspension system, steering system, belts and hoses, axles, and checked for leaks. They replaced the windshield wiper inserts, transmission fluid, and power steering fluid.

01/18/2013

Gary H.

nothing was said when I said I didnt want radiator fixed or antifreeze changed. Overall the work they did was correctly done but the price is the same as a car dealer.

Description of Work
They fixed an electrical problem and changed axle oil. However they said my radiator was leaking and wanted over a thousand to replace it, I decided to wait and see the leak myself and I changed my antifreeze which they said was needed. A month later no leak detected. I used them before and although expensive as a dealer, they did good work, This time I dont know where they saw a leak because I have never seen any antifreeze on my driveway and even after looking around the radiator, no leak was detected. This is very bothersome to me and I am doubtful now I will ever go there again. The price for the work they did was the same price a dealer charged as I had asked a dealer that same day before I went to pick up car.

01/11/2013

Brian T.

The guys at Eagle Automotive did a great job of diagnosing my car's problems and they took the time to explain the issue in detail. Most importantly, they did not over-sell the repair and honestly differentiated between what repair was critical and what would need to be addressed in the future. Great customer service!

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair broken fuel pressure regulator

12/28/2012

Drew E.

Overall experience was great. Treated us as valued customers. Most importantly, the were honest and knew what they were doing! Thanks guys for your service. Very pleased and will return!!!

Description of Work
Front and rear brakes. Oil change. Engine service light investigation.

09/29/2012

William M.

I found them to be very honest and straightforward, and only rated them down in "punctuality" because I thought some of the things they were checking should have taken less time than they did. But it was kind of complicated, so maybe that isn't fair. In any case, I was overall happy with the work, and will go back in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced sway bar linkages, installed a catalytic converter (which I brought to them), performed an oil change and attempted to diagnose an oil leak.

08/03/2012

Wendy G.

These guys are great! Honest, reliable and thorough. This is actually the second time I've used them - the first time, I had them perform the 90k tuneup on my car. Both times they have been wonderful to work with. I had them use original dealer parts, so I paid a little more for that, but it was still much less expensive than the Toyota dealer. Eagle is my new permanent "mechanic." Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
I had all four brake pads and two front rotors replaced on my 2004 Toyota Rav4 at the Chatfield (Ken Caryl) location.

07/17/2012

Mary H.

See Above for details. the car is back in the shop. The shop is Eagle Automotive on South Platte Canyon just past Mineral.

Description of Work
I took my car in to have it checked for a trip to the mountains. Eagle found lots of things wrong with it and recommended that these be fixed. I OKed them to go ahead with the assurance it would be ready for the mountains. When i drove it home the engine light came on and I had to go back to have them see what was wrong. They said they checked the engine and it was OK and that sometimes these lights go on and it doesn't mean anything. I'd never had the engine light go on before. Anyway I drove it home and packed the car with the stuff for our mountain trip. Saturday morning 7/7/12 as I turned on to the on ramp on Santa Fe and prince to go to W-C470 the car died. I called eagle but they were closed and so I called AAA and they came and gave me a battery charge but told me not to take it to the mountains. I drove around and then left it at home until a week later when we came back from the mountains. Today I drove the car to my doctor's appt and back but coming back the car slowly died and would not come back on. I called David at Eagle and he sent a tow to bring it back to the shop. the car is back at the shop and I David said he would call me tomorrow and let me know what happened to it. thus, I cannot give you a full report at this time. there is something wrong with the quality of service now

06/29/2012

BRUCE B.

It was really good and I would recommend them to friends and family members.

Description of Work
I used Eagle Automotive Service for auto service and I had to get a new converter.

06/26/2012

Felicity G.

I liked that they were pretty professional, they gave me a rundown with some of the work that needed to be done on the vehicle. They seemed straight forward and honest which I appreciated. It did take awhile, time was an issue. They do have the option to drop off the vehicle which is convenient with some other people.

Description of Work
Eagle Automotive Service did an oil change for my car.

05/18/2012

Paul M.

They did a great job on my car. They are wonderful people.

Description of Work
I use Eagle Automotive Service for auto service.

03/12/2012

Steven S.

Had oil changed. Had to wait for filter to arrive.

Description of Work
Changed oil. Had to wait for filter to arrive.

02/13/2012

They were pretty good.

Description of Work
They repaired an exhaust leak for me.

01/09/2012

Kathleen S.

Terrible, took to long and was not at all friendly.

Description of Work
I tried this group because I wanted to support local buisness. He is Way to expensive giving a quote on what I "needed" on my car for thousands of dollars. I went just for an oil change and they left the oil cap loose and did not change filter on my 2004 Highlander.

10/05/2011

Robert

I have been very pleased by the quality and attitude of the company. They do not strive to be the cheapest around, and the prices have been only a little lower than dealerships when I have done comparisons. But they do not gouge the client in any way I am aware of. When on two different intermittent problems they were not able to replicate the symptoms, they did not charge for the time spent. They were thorough on completing tasks and often suggested additional things that should be done to be more thorough but there was never a feeling that they were pushing me to spend more than I wanted.

Description of Work
We have been using this company for over five years for a variety of jobs on three different vehicles. Work has been for preventive maintenance, car wouldn't start, air conditioner failure, broken sliding van door, brake maintenance, and a variety of other tasks over the years.

09/02/2011

BRUCE B.

Due to having over 60,000 miles and not finding any records of cooling system service, I took the SUV to Eagle on the assumption that fluid, hoses and belt would need replacement. They checked it all and found that none of that was needed. All OK. Brake pads were checked. They were OK too. Based on my assumption, which I stated to them, they could have said it needed all of the above and gone ahead with it. Their honesty is proven by the fact that did no work that was not needed. I paid a reasonable price for the check up and now have a good idea when I will need to have new brake pads.

Description of Work
Service performed was to check the cooling system (fluid, hoses, belts) and brake pads.

07/21/2011

PAUL J.

It was a good deal. They are good.

Description of Work
They performed an oil change.

04/20/2011

PAUL J.

Everything went great. They were extremely thorough in checking out my car. They were very honest and upfront. They almost saved me $1000.00 compared to the other estimates I received.

Description of Work
They checked out my two cars and changed the oil.

11/18/2005

GREG W.

My car was over heating. The fans would not turn on. They repaired the hoses on my heater core. They were very thorough and only fixed what needed to be fixed.

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Bumper to bumper repairs and maintenance on most japanese and domestic vehicles. maintenance and minor repairs on most european vehicles.