Larsen, Dr. David W.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2008

1655 N 1st St

Grand Junction, CO 81501

We provide quality, long-lasting dental services in a comfortable environment. Dr. Larsen has been practicing dentistry for since 2004. Each staff member is experienced with many years of practice in the dental field. We take pride in our office, our dental work, and our happy patients....

10/07/2017

Lisa Z.

This was my first visit, as I just moved to the area. Based on reviews, I asked for Shawna to do my prophylaxis. She was very professional and thorough. I always try each hygienist in an office to decide which one's technique I like best; therefore next time I will try one of the other two, not that Shawna was not very good. I will decide who I like best after I try all 3 hygienists. Although I did not need any dental work, Dr. Larsen seems very competent and professional. If the need arises, I would not doubt his abilities to address any problems. He is very professional and personable. Cathy, the main person at the front desk is amazing! She answers all questions or concerns without getting the least bit flustered-no matter how busy it gets. That is more than I could handle! The environment is immaculate and the equipment is absolutely the latest, greatest state-of-the-art. My husband is going there in March and he will be getting his prophylaxis done by Jessica. I will follow up on that visit afterwards.

Description of Work
Routine prophylaxis

08/21/2017

Darrel L.

smooth, without incident, comfortable, reliable, honest and efficient.

Description of Work
teeth cleaning, crown prep/fitting/maintenance

11/20/2013

Jamie S.

We are new to valley and I had not established myself with a dentist so when I broke a tooth I had to find someone fairly quickly. I used Angie's List to select Dr Larsen and it turned out to be a good experience. When I called to make an appointment they were able to get me in within 48 hours which was fine because I was not in any kind of pain. I found the office environment very comfortable and bright. The front staff was very friendly and helpful especially concerning my insurance. I was not exactly sure what was covered and Kathy was able to look up my plan and then give me a price quote on what the procedure would cost according to what the plan covered. The dental hygienist and Dr. Larsen both were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. They both made sure I understood what they were going to do and approximately how long and how many visits it would take. During the procedures my comfort was top priority and I was asked regularly how I was doing and if I felt any discomfort. I did not have any discomfort and felt totally at ease and had very little soreness the following day which proved how gentle they were. I am not overly fond of going to the dentist but was made to feel very comfortable and at ease during the whole process which took a total of three visits. I plan on making him my regular dentist

Description of Work
Broken tooth which involved having a crown put in plus I had to have a filling replaced in another tooth.

07/01/2013

Ed J.

I thought the office was modern and efficiently run. Found the staff and Dr. Larsen cordial and professional. will use them as my regular dentist.

Description of Work
I moved into this area and needed a dentist. Selected Dr. Larson from angie's list record and was satisfied with my initial visit

04/25/2013

PAM H.

He is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. And this makes it a pleasant experience when I visit him. The staff is extremely nice, very helpful and knowledgeable and they are good people.

Description of Work
I have been going to Dr. Larsen for the past 10 months for general dentistry.

08/24/2012

Lindsey C.

They couldn't decide what teeth needed to be worked on for my daughter, and they do not give gas to children that need work done. They keep on calling and pressuring you to come in and get work done when you can't come in and to me that is not very professional. I had my family going there for years and I finally was fed up with everything, so I had my family records transferred to another dentist. I am very glad I made the choice to leave this dentist office.

Description of Work
My daughter was in for her yearly cleaning.

06/26/2012

PAM H.

He is very personable, friendly, professional, and makes me feel comfortable and at ease. He is good at explaining what's going on, and making sure that I understand what's going on inside my mouth and what needs to be done. I am not seeing him again till next month.

Description of Work
Dr. Larsen is my dentist. He does family and general dentistry.

03/22/2012

Michelle H.

.I liked that he was very personable and comfortable and makes sure you are not in pain.

Description of Work
I used him for a dentist.

03/05/2012

Diane G.

He is just fantastic and he has a wonderful bunch of people. His hygienist is certified and she is just lovely as far as doing the regular maintenance of cleaning the teeth. Whenever they have to give me a shot of Novocaine, they are always so gentle and so careful, and concerned that they don't cause me discomfort of any kind. They are just excellent there. This is one office where I don't have to wait for my appointments and I have never had to wait for more than 5 minutes. I had to go hunting for him and I was thrilled to find him. I also recommended him to one of my dearest friends because she was not happy with the dentist she had used in the past. She has been using Dr. Larsen for pretty close to 2 years and she couldn't be happier. It wasn't too long after I went and she saw how happy I was with my dentist that she switched over. I have an appointment for follow up this month. I will always use him as my dentist.

Description of Work
Dr. Larsen is my dentist. I go to him every 4 months for cleaning and maintenance. I have been going to him for at least 2 years.

12/29/2011

Trisa M.

They have state of the art equipment and training. The attitude is one of making sure the patient is comfortable while they give the best dental care possible. I like the options of follow-up care they provide including cosmetic dentistry. They prioritize the care and give you an estimate of the work needed, the day they see you, so there are no surprises down the road.

Description of Work
Cleaning and routine care

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

general anesthesia

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Larsen, Dr. David W.

How is Larsen, Dr. David W. overall rated?

Larsen, Dr. David W. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Larsen, Dr. David W. open?

Larsen, Dr. David W. is open:

What payment options does Larsen, Dr. David W. provide

Larsen, Dr. David W. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Larsen, Dr. David W. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Larsen, Dr. David W. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Larsen, Dr. David W. offer a senior discount?

No, Larsen, Dr. David W. does not offer a senior discount.

What services does Larsen, Dr. David W. offer?

Larsen, Dr. David W. offers the following services: All types of dental services are offered: gentle cleanings, fillings, crowns, implants, extractions, endodontics, dentures, pediatric dentistry, and special care for anxious patients.

Are there any services Larsen, Dr. David W. does not offer?

general anesthesia