Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Englewood, CO
There are 7 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Englewood
- Radiant Rae's Cleaning ServiceI can highly recommend Radiant Rae’s Cleaning Service. Jasmine is super professional and courteous. She took care of all the details and organizing and left my house shinning and bright. She has such an easygoing personality that she makes it so comfortable to talk to her about exactly what you want done. I was surprised about how "clean" everything was (there was no cleaning residue on anything). She is my regular house keeper now. I LOVE that she is versatile and can do so many other things for me. Looking forward to getting my whole kitchen organized, she did my hutch and it hasn’t looked this good in years. She also did a fantastic job detailing my car and she gave my dog a bath. Give her a call and set up an estimate. You will be glad you did! I was. 🥰🥰� read less
- A DOG'S LIFEProfessional, knowledgeable . Sensitive to my puppy's needs and her tender belly. She came out looking beautiful, spunky and happy !!!!
- Meridian Animal HospitalThe Meridian Animal Hospital is amazing!!! They stayed open after hours to perform surgery on my cat and saved her life - and very affordable. The are kind and professional. We call 17 Vets/animal hospitals - they were the only ones that were willing to do surgery late on a Friday night and they were the least expensive!!! I’m so grateful to this veterinarian read less
- PETSMARTThere is a guy at this PetsMart named Kyle Owen. He is a compassionate man who clearly "speaks dogs". You would never know he does, and I was thrilled with how he took care of my challenged pets. One of my dogs had ACL surgery, and the other has is simply just hard to manage and work with, she has a severe limp from a past accident and is very shy. He is clearly the only professional stylist I will ever go-to for the care of my doggies. The entire salon is amazing too. I highly recommend Kyle Owe read less
- CHERRELYN ANIMAL HOSPTIALCherrelyn is amazing! We take our four pets here primarily because of Dr. Koster and his wonderful staff. Making our experience more enjoyable is the fact that Cherrelyn is a full service Veterinary Hospital. The staff are like family to us and our critters, and this warmth, hospitality and A+ service make us loyal and happy customers read less
- Bark Avenue Pet SalonI really can't say enough good things about the team at Bark Avenue. They have been grooming my Westies for five years now and I still love them as much as ever. They also groom my in-laws' Cairn Terriers, which requires hand stripping the coats. It's difficult to find anyone who knows how to do that at all, much less do it with show quality results. Why? * I really prefer to use local, family-owned businesses. * They do a great job. My dogs always come home looking and smelling terrific. * My dogs LOVE them. I'm happy to say that my dogs pull to get INTO their store. All of the people that work here seem to really love dogs and know how to handle them kindly. My older boy has a wonky knee and they keep a note of that in his records so they remember to accommodate it while grooming him. The downside - Yes, it takes a long time to schedule an appointment and they are not the cheapest in town. That's because they are really good - Trust me that they are worth waiting for. If your schedule is flexible, ask to be on the cancellation list, and remember to book your next appointment when you pick up your dog read less
- A Cut Above Dog GroomingLove this business, they are family owned and care about the dog like they are their own, I always get a great groom for my pup and she is always happy when she comes home. Dian and Cindy do her most of the time and I always satisfied with their work.
- HERITAGE PET GROOMERSWe have been going to Heritage several months now and we are completely satisfied. Our groomer, Casey, is great grooming Cockers and we are happy that we have found her! Brandi looks great after each grooming.
- GiGi's Groom & Board LLCThey have worked well with us so far. We see them about every 2 months and have been happy with them.
- The Pampered PupWe had a couple of pets groomed there. They are a little expensive. The woman who performed it was very nice because I stayed there and held the cat while she worked and she was very good at her job. I don't see anything they could have done better. I think it was just a little on the expensive side. I haven't done that a lot so I don't have a lot to compare it to read less
Pet Groomers in Englewood
- Recent Review:There is a guy at this PetsMart named Kyle Owen. He is a compassionate man who clearly "speaks dogs". You would never know he does, and I was thrilled with how he took care of my challenged pets. One of my dogs had ACL surgery, and the other has is simply just hard to manage and work with, she has a severe limp from a past accident and is very shy. He is clearly the only professional stylist I will ever go-to for the care of my doggies. The entire salon is amazing too. I highly recommend Kyle Owe read lessAlicia V.
- Business Description:Our company was established 30 years ago in Chicago, IL and has been responsible for providing outstanding grooming services to our clients ever since. We are the area's only internationally Certified Master Groomers. Our regular customers particularly value our dedication to maintaining the highest of standards in the grooming industry read lessRecent Review:I really can't say enough good things about the team at Bark Avenue. They have been grooming my Westies for five years now and I still love them as much as ever. They also groom my in-laws' Cairn Terriers, which requires hand stripping the coats. It's difficult to find anyone who knows how to do that at all, much less do it with show quality results. Why? * I really prefer to use local, family-owned businesses. * They do a great job. My dogs always come home looking and smelling terrific. * My dogs LOVE them. I'm happy to say that my dogs pull to get INTO their store. All of the people that work here seem to really love dogs and know how to handle them kindly. My older boy has a wonky knee and they keep a note of that in his records so they remember to accommodate it while grooming him. The downside - Yes, it takes a long time to schedule an appointment and they are not the cheapest in town. That's because they are really good - Trust me that they are worth waiting for. If your schedule is flexible, ask to be on the cancellation list, and remember to book your next appointment when you pick up your dog read lessMardee B.
- Business Description:Full service Veterinary hospital.Recent Review:They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.Alexis K.
- Business Description:Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning is a Colorado family owned business. We take pride in providing professional carpet and upholstery cleaning in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area. Our IICRC certified carpet technicians do both residential and commercial carpet cleaning with our powerful truck mounted cleaning system. Unlike most cleaners, we clean with soft water. Cleaning with soft water means we can use less cleaning solution to do the same job. The less solution, the less residue and res.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent job. Work was efficiently done with with superb result. Technician was knowledgeable, courteous and respectful of masking and social distancing.Phillip S.
- Business Description:Cherrelyn Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital servicing the Englewood, Centennial, Littleton and Denver areas. We treat the full range of scales, tails, and feathers. From wellness visits, surgery, and chronic illness management, to boarding, and bathing, we've got you covered. Ask us about our hot laser surgery, cold laser treatments, and Eastern Medicine options! We have a caring and dedicated staff ready to meet any and all of your needs. Various members of our staff are happ.. read lessRecent Review:This is a wonderful caring place to take your animals. I have 2 cats and we have been patients for the last year and a half. I would not trust taking my animals anywhere else. From welcoming staff, knowledgeable technicians and doctors, the professionalism is TEN star read lessDiane F.
- Business Description:We clean households, interiors of cars, trucks, and RVs. We have discounted rates regularly and we have special deals for move in/move out, reoccurring cleans, and first time customer cleans. I have worked for maid services for 7 years and I know how big of a rip off they can be and how concerning it can be with strangers in your home. My goal is to provide excellent service at competitive prices, while getting to know my customers and build a trustworthy relationship! read lessRecent Review:I can highly recommend Radiant Rae’s Cleaning Service. Jasmine is super professional and courteous. She took care of all the details and organizing and left my house shinning and bright. She has such an easygoing personality that she makes it so comfortable to talk to her about exactly what you want done. I was surprised about how "clean" everything was (there was no cleaning residue on anything). She is my regular house keeper now. I LOVE that she is versatile and can do so many other things for me. Looking forward to getting my whole kitchen organized, she did my hutch and it hasn’t looked this good in years. She also did a fantastic job detailing my car and she gave my dog a bath. Give her a call and set up an estimate. You will be glad you did! I was. 🥰🥰� read lessBecki C.
- Business Description:Since 2002, our clean PACFA licensed faciity ha s been providing pet grooming and related services with an emphasis on your pet's experience. Visit our website for additional questions.Recent Review:Great. Added little personal touches... cute!Sandra G.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:After many years of check ups and well visits at Aspen Arbor our beloved 9 year old Lab experienced a health crisis. We trusted and paid greatly for blood and diagnostic tests. Initial visit was on a Saturday. Over $700 bill with oral medications. Our dog was vomiting, loosing weight, excessive urination. Schedule back for full day of further test on Tuesday. Left with additional over $800 dollar bill with no answers. When I asked if a second opinion would be recommended, Dr Sackal informed me that all her colleagues at AAAH agreed with the approach she was taking. Dr Sackal displayed no sense of compassion or concern stating “discovery process for animals is different than humans and takes more time.” She was short and seemed offended for my asking. My dog was visibly ill and could hardly walk out of clinic. AAAH plan was to follow up Wednesday with results of the full day assessments ... not able to receive till Wednesday. I left AAAH desperate and helpless for our lab. Took him to Wheatridge Animal Hospital. He was placed in ICU within a few hours of being admitted observed and IV medications due to his inability to keep any of the medications AAAH sent home. Our lab died Friday morning of pancreatitis. 6 days after being seen at AAAH . A common infection that with early intervention and 24 hour care has a chance to recover. AAAH did not give us that chance. We lost our childhood dog because of gross neglect. When we followed up to seek resolve AAAH response was “THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR STANDARD OF CARE!” Warning-AAAH standard of care for any needs beyond expensive(not to be confused with better care for more cost) well visits puts your pets at high risk! We lost our family member and I live daily with the regret of the misguided trust I had in AAAH read lessLisa K.
- Business Description:VCA Mountainview Animal Hospital and Pet Lodge offers everything a pet owner would ever need - under one roof! An experienced medical team consisting of two doctors and 6 nurses; one of which specializes in dog and cat dentistry. VCA Mountainview doctors are experienced and offer personalized one-on-one attention with great care and concern for you and your pet. Additional email - email@example.com read lessRecent Review:BEWARE!!!! These people are not caring towards older animals and never let our 18 year old dog out of the kennel in over 8 hours! We brought in our family dog who is an amazing 18 years old. We called ahead to ask if they have experience working with older dogs and they gave a resounding yes. We took our dog in at 7 AM in the morning. We called at 10 she wasn’t ready. We called again at 11 and 12 no one picked up the phone. We called across the street to the animal hospital who said the office was completely closed down. The lights were turned off. And no staff was in there. Apparently they had a staff meeting until 2pm and closed the ENTiRE office down without telling anyone. We called every half an hour pretty much the whole middle of the day with no luck getting a hold of anyone. They took our 18 year old DOG HOSTAGE!!!!! seven hours later and we still had no precious puppy. This is absolutely unacceptable. We have never been Treated so poorly in our lives. Absolutely terrible I would never take my dog or anything back there again. Completely irresponsible!!!!!! They should be closed down!!!!! Update: we picked up our dog 8 hours after dropping our dog- they hadn’t even touched her for grooming after a full 8 hours!!!! LIARS and CHeATS read lessLia B.
- Business Description:Located between The Highlands and Wheat Ridge, The Sniff Shack is the hip, new hangout for the dogs of NW Denver. Stop in to Sniff, Sleep, Shower or Shop. The Sniff Shack will finally bring affordable, fun, safe, and convenient doggy daycare services into the heart of The Highlands, LoHi, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Sloan's Lake, Edgewater, Berkeley, Mountain View and Lakeside read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Greenwood Village
- Cherry Hills Village
- Lone Tree
- Highlands Ranch
- Bow Mar
- Columbine Valley
- Wheat Ridge
dog groomers in Englewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolutely Fabulous Grooming By Michele1235 E Hampden Ave
- ACADEMY ACRES KENNELS16501 ARAPAHOE RD
- ADAMS COUNTY ANIMAL HOSPITAL8020 SHERIDAN BLVD
- African Grey Bird Shop10021 E Iliff Ave
- AFRICAN GREY PET SHOP974 S MONACO
- ALLBRICK VETERINARY CLINIC8700 ZUNI ST
- an average pooch pet spa5050 S Federal Blvd
- Animal Care Center of Castle Pines562 Castle Pines Pkwy #5
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Aristocutz830 S Garrison St
- Aspen Arbor Animal Hospital8865 W 116th Cir
- Aspen Commons Animal Hospital1842 S Parker Rd Ste 10
- Aurora Pet Grooming15113 E Hampden Ave
- AUSSIE PET MOBILE8340 S ZEPHYR ST
- Absolutely Fabulous Grooming By Michele
- B.A.D. Dogs Welcome LLC1258 Racine Street
- Bark Avenue Pet Salon19555 E Parker Square Dr
- BARKER SHOP6890 W 44TH AVE 1
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Best Friends Pet Care11440 W 44th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- BEST PAW FORWARD6823 S DAYTON ST
- Bow Wow Barbers27972 Meadow Dr Unit 130
- BROADVIEW KENNELS2155 S HAVANA ST
- B.A.D. Dogs Welcome LLC
- Camp Bow Wow and Home Buddies - Denver LoDo3645 Brighton Blvd
- Camp Bow Wow and Home Buddies - Parker10325 S Progress Way
- CAMPUS VETERINARY CLINIC2223 S Monaco Pkwy
- CARE BEARS PET GROOMING13630 W 69th Pl
- CHERRELYN ANIMAL HOSPTIAL4690 S Broadway
- CHERRY HILLS ANIMAL HOSPITAL5910 S UNIVERSITY BLVD B4
- Chewy's Bonetique200 Quebec St Ste 600-119
- CITY BARK TOO3320 S KNOX CT
- Club Pet Dia2170 Airport BLVD
- COLORADO DOG ACADEMY12180 N SHERIDAN BLVD
- Columbine Animal Hospital & Emergency Clinic5546 W Canyon Trl
- COMMUNITY PET HOSPITAL12311 WASHINGTON ST
- Community Pet Hospital - Riverdale12840 Holly St 170
- Conjure Lifestyle Management9108 N County Road 19
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Cool Compressions CPR800 E 73RD AVE
- Cool cuts Pet Grooming200 W. Lehow Ave Unit B
- Critter Cleaner12543 N Hwy 83 Ste 310
- Camp Bow Wow and Home Buddies - Denver LoDo
- DEE O'GEES PET SALON28 E ARAPAHOE RD
- DEER CREEK ANIMAL HOSPITAL10148 W CHATFIELD AVE
- Denver-Vail Orthopedics PC8101 E Lowry Blvd, Suite 260
- Distinctive Pet Care12512-B W. Ken Caryl Avenue
- Doggie Styles4990 Kipling St #16 STE 16
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Doggy Styles Pet Salon LLC11881 N Highway 83
- Doggy Stylz Grooming6644 S Race Cir E
- DEE O'GEES PET SALON
- Elite Boarding (aka Windstar Kennels)14077 County Rd 5
- Elite Boarding (aka Windstar Kennels)
- FUR PECTION9635 W 14th Pl
- FUR PECTION
- Gannon Canine Salon & Market13097 South Parker Rd.
- GENTLE TOUCH ANIMAL HOSPITAL8941 E Hampden Ave
- Gidgets Grooming1083 S Pearl St
- GiGi's Groom & Board LLC7515 E Hwy 86
- GLC DOG GROOMING14480 E 6TH AVE
- Goldenview Veterinary Hospital885 Lupine St Unit C
- GREAT GROOMS16768 E ILIFF AVE
- Great Grooms Inc.16768 E Iliff Ave
- Groomingdales Pet Salon & Boutique5500 S Simms St
- Gannon Canine Salon & Market
- INDIAN TREE ANIMAL HOSPITAL7778 VANCE DR
- INDIAN TREE ANIMAL HOSPITAL
- JJK Home Services
- JJK Home Services
- K-9 Castle Doggie Daycare and Kenneling5603 W 6Th Ave
- Ken Caryl Pet Spa12512-B W Ken Caryl Ave
- KITTREDGE ANIMAL CLINIC26390 CO-74
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Knee Deep In Dawgs2405 Blake St.
- Kriser's Natural Pet4930 Yosemite St
Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Kriser's Natural Pet3475 South University Blvd
- Kriser's Natural Pet5160 W 120th Ave
- Kriser's Natural Pet14710 W. Colfax Ave
- K-9 Castle Doggie Daycare and Kenneling
- Laura's professional pet grooming1978 S. Garrison St.
- Laura's professional pet grooming
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Paradise 4 Paws3010 N Airfield Drive
DFW Airport, Texas
- Paradise 4 Paws24735 E. 75th Avenue
- Park Hill Dog1051 14th street #1804-3
- Paws & Claws Pet Grooming1023 Main St
- PAWS & TAILS PREMIER PET PLACE10350 Commonwealth St Apt 3201
Lone Tree, Colorado
- Peaceful Touch Pet Salon & Massage1201 E Colfax Ave Ste 101
- Perfect Paws Pet Salon6333 s santa fe dr #b1
- Pet Palace4094 S Parker Rd
- PET SMART8222 S UNIVERSITY BLVD
- PETCO551 W HAMPDEN AVE
- PETCO24101 E ORCHARD RD
- PETCO3060 NORTH POWERS BLVD
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- PETCO16960 E QUINCEY AVE
- Petco - Denver-Co Blvd.4100 E. Mexico Ave.
- PETSMART5520 S PARKER RD
- PetSmart2435 Prairie Center Pkwy
- PETSMART11183 A S PARKER RD
- PETSMART8440 S KIPLING PKWY
- PETSMART8222 S UNIVERSITY BLVD
- PETSMART2780 S COLORADO BLVD
- Paradise 4 Paws