Yusuke Wakeshima MD

With Angi since October 2008

4.3

Pain Management
Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org or www.association-office.com. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

11/27/2012

Never got to see a doctor.

Description of Work
I did not ever get to see a doctor. It took 3 days of phone calls to get the scheduling person. The people answering the phones seemed disorganized. When I finally spoke to the scheduling person she was extremely rude, unfriendly and impatient. Before I scheduled I told her I would not want to come to this doctor because my experience so far had been so unpleasant, she said "fine". Finding a doctor is difficult and finding someone to help with chronic pain is very hard. I could not imagine having to deal with this type of staff environment on a regular basis. It seemed I was being told this was not the place for me.

Category pain management

03/05/2012

We tried many things. Overall I was helped by the experience. I never waited more than 10 minutes and Dr. Wakeshima took his time.

Description of Work
Pain management. I was sick of taking all the narcotics so I saw Dr. Wakeshima. He is very knowledgeable and most importantly, caring. He truly understands pain.

Category pain management