RIGHT TIME INTL WATCH CTR

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a family owned and operated watch store in teh heart of Denver, Colorado. We have been in business for 30 years in the same location and opened a second store in 2007. We carry over 40 brands of watches from around the world (and not your usual suspects). We also have 6 watchmakers on staff to help repair and restore your favorite time pieces!...

08/02/2016

OMGosh, they were phenomenal. I took my husband's watch in for repair and he bought me a Baby G that I fell in love with. They are the ONLY watch repair we'll use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Links removed & watched sized.

04/15/2014

It was a great experience.  We've used many times and bought another watch from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a watch .

08/28/2013

I really loved the service I received at Rightime.  Extremely knowledgable and helped me for well over an hour on my luxury watch purchase.  This is a family owned business  - local and well run.  The centennial location is probably the best in terms of showcase, selection etc.  The location off Colorado is much smaller. Price is B as you are competing with many near zero overhead cost operations,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a luxury watch.

CATEGORY watch repair

Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy your timepiece! Come visit us at the end of September for our annual Watch Affair at the Highlands Ranch store! Monica

06/12/2013

I did not have to wait for service. Watchband was repaired immediately. Couldn't have asked for better, faster or more professional service. While this was a simple job, they treated me with the utmost courtesy and did not charge for their services. You can be sure I will return and will tell others about this hidden gem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken watchband on an expensive Rado watch.

CATEGORY watch repair

Thanks so much for the great review [member name removed]! Glad we could take care of your Rado! Hope to see you again soon :)

02/18/2013

They are excellent. Most of the time you can walk in and they can do the work, like replace a battery or put on new watch straps, while you wait. They have a huge, excellent supply of watches which is international in scope. They have very experienced people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Right Time International Watch a number of times for watch repair. I used them last about three or four months ago to replace a battery on a watch.

CATEGORY watch repair

Thanks [member name removed]! We will continue to do our best to take care of your needs as quickly as possible for you :) Hope to see you soon!

Watch sales, watch repair, watch restoration, watch bands

Jewelery repair, Jewelry sales