ReplaceALens

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2012

7800 E Iliff Ave Ste I

Denver, CO 80231

ReplaceALens offers premium eyeglass lenses in your frame or ours, for less! Go lab-direct to save on eyeglass lenses, eyewear, and sunglasses. We are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service & product quality. We have 5 ABO certified opticians and 8 experienced lens technicians devoted to your satisfaction. DBA- Vision Coat Inc, Replace A Lens Nationwide Sales...

11/21/2020

Marty H.

At first I was a little hesitant being I have always gone to the office of an eye Dr. instead of online. I can’t say enough good things about ReplaceAlens. Alex & team didn’t hesitate to do whatever was needed to make be a believer & THEY WERE AWESOME! Alex told me what they would do & leave the results up to me. I had a very nice pair of eye frames I hated to part with, They explained the process in a very easy way that I could understand. I basically forgot about my glasses. They came in the mail today. I put them on & was BLOWN AWAY! My vision is perfect & I mean PERFECT! That went exactly off my new prescription & did an outstanding job. I won’t hesitate to use them again! Pull your favorite frames out of the drawer & give it a shot. It will work for you as well. Thank you again Alex & TEAM! Marty Hunt

Description of Work
Replaced lenses in old glasses

Category eyeglass repair,ophthalmology

09/21/2020

Francisco R.

I must say that I have never encountered such professionalism, quality workmanship, and customer service that this company has shown me. Warby Parker, or Lens Crafters, which I shopped to make my decision to go with them cannot hold a candle to them. I was treated incredibly well and I urge you all to use them as your prescription glasses Supplier.

Description of Work
Prescription Lenses

Category eyeglass repair,ophthalmology

09/08/2020

Kate B.

I had a complicated situation which required replacing the lenses on an older pair of glasses which were scratched and chipped. These were the last glasses with which I could see very well. Newer pair bought locally were nothing but problems with headaches. I talked to both managers and they were great - patient, reviewed issues, offered advice, made suggestions with pros/cons, and finally settled on replacing lenses as they were without making any changes with newer technology due to potential issues. All of this was explained in meaningful way which made sense. I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
replace lens in old frame

08/14/2018

Mary D.

Great business that goes above and beyond in customer service. Excellent product (they replaced lenses in my existing frames) and amazing customer service. I live across the country and ReplaceALens rushed my order so I would have sunglasses on my vacation. Don't get glasses anywhere else but here!

Description of Work
lens replacement

08/13/2018

Jeff M.

Replace A Lens read my prescription from my old glasses. They put great quality new single vision lenses in my old frames which were in good shape. I am very pleased with the result. Their staff is very friendly, courteous and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Eyeglass lens replacement.

08/04/2018

Dickson L.

Ordered progressive lens online. The entire process went smoothly. It was slightly delayed due to quality issue with the crizal sapphire coating but they were kind enough to give me a call to inform me. Ultimately has a pair of 1.67 Varilux X with crizal sapphire coating at an awesome price. Will for sure shop again in future.

Description of Work
I ordered high end progressive lens online

06/05/2018

Kate B.

Description of Work
Replace lens on existing wire semi-rimmed frames

Category optometrist

05/22/2018

ROBERT C.

Great directions for entire process is found on their website. Very easy process from start to finish with a price that is much less than using a regular service. I used them for their service and great rating. Who doesn't have a pair of frames that they just don't want to throw away. This was a perfect solution.

Description of Work
New sunglass prescription lenses added to my eyeglass frames

05/21/2018

Kathleen M.

It went great! Beautiful new lenses that I didn’t ever think I could afford. I want to do this again with another pair!

Description of Work
New lenses in my old frames

04/02/2018

Michele P.

I was a bit leery at doing this long distance since I have a very high prescription, but I was very pleased with the results. First I contacted Ellen via email several times with questions about the process and she answered almost immediately assuring me the process was 100% guaranteed and answering all my questions, so I took the chance and am very happy I did. It took 16 days from the time I put my frames in the mail to receiving them back, which is only (maybe) 2 days longer than it would take locally, as it usually takes 2 weeks with my prescription. The lenses are perfect and the prescription also perfect, plus it cost about half of what I normally pay, so I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Lenses made and put into provided frames

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
    Eye Care - Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Eyeglasses, eyeglass lenses, frames, eye exams & contacts