Precision Auto Glass - Denver

With Angi since February 2013

Auto Glass

Factory auto glass repair and replacements. Specializing in mobile windshield repair and replacement. We serve the Denver metro area including Boulder and Castle Rock. As a company that has been in the business for over 15 years, we know and understand the needs of our customers. Precision Auto Glass employees strive to be the best in our industry. Needing on-site mobile services? Our certified technicians come to you to help repair or install auto glass based on your concerns. Our products and services include: - Chips and cracks - Replacement - Sealing - Side view mirror replacements - Sunroofs - Lifetime warranty on workmanship and glass defects - Insurance company recommended - 100% satisfaction guaranteed Our company was started with a very small investment and only a few people. We have since grown because of our sincere commitment, dedication and hard work which ensures that we are able to fully satisfy our customers with only the highest quality products and services. As a company we expect to exceed all of our customer's expectations. We have a qualified team to handle each and every vehicle to make our products and services stand out in the auto glass industry. At Precision Auto Glass we don´t compromise on our quality, pricing and timely delivery making our services unbeatable. We ensure that we always arrive on time. As a respectable organization, we continue to work hard in order to grow into a bigger company expanding our opportunity to serve more and more customers. On every service call, we will wash all of your exterior glass as well as vacuum your car. Call Precision Auto Glass today!...

08/03/2020

Fast, friendly service! Easy to schedule and reschedule ;), punctual, expedient!

Description of Work
windshield replacement

04/04/2019

Perfectly. I might have saved, say, $30 if I had been more patient, but they are way better priced than most places.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

07/25/2018

Everything went better than I expected - super professional.

Description of Work
repair of window shield crack

04/13/2018

All went A-OK, arrived within the window promised, work completed swiftly, price was as quoted

Description of Work
windshield replaced

04/09/2018

The techs arrived near the beginning of the estimated time window. They were very polite and they accommodated my work schedule/location. I was very pleased with their work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

08/21/2017

Everything with them was smooth and easy. They were great to work with.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

07/19/2017

Their price was in line with all of their competitors both large and small. They were able to come replace it quicker than anyone else. They came to my office during the day, so I didn't have to lose any time in my day. The technician was friendly and knowledgeable. He took maybe 30 minutes from start to finish.

Description of Work
Precision Auto Glass replaced my windshield on my Pontiac Grand Am.

05/10/2016

Very professional organization. Came to my work at the set appointment time. Completed the replacement in under an hour. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced Windshield

07/01/2013

We used the office in Boulder, very professional, came to the house when they said they would, took an hour or so, cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
replaced windshield

04/23/2013

I can't say enough about how happy I am to have found an auto glass company that really knocks themselves out to please the customer. Not only did they come to me (at home), rather than me having to take my car in to them, but the whole installation was so fast and efficiently done that they were finished before I knew it. I checked around for prices before I decided to go with them, and that was the final kicker--they provided the same quality glass at a better price than Safelite, the big guys. No brainer. These are the guys to use.

Description of Work
Precision replaced my cracked car windshield, and the amazing thing was they came all the way out to my house to do it! The other great thing was that it was so fast--they got it all done within an hour. Then they vacuumed the car and cleaned and polished the new windshield to perfection. All of this for a great price, too!

Category auto glass repair

auto glass, windshield repair, windshield replacement, mobile auto glass replacement, mobile windshield replacement, car glass replacement, car glass repair, mobile car glass repair, mobile car glass replacement