Paddock Imports Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

2400 W 7th Ave

Denver, CO 80204

High-performance machines demand the highest caliber of service that Paddock Imports provides. Pair cutting-edge diagnostic capabilities with certified, friendly automotive technicians and you have Paddock Imports. We specialize in import vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Mini, Volkswagen, Volvo and Audi. The cars, trucks and SUVs we maintain deserve a superior level of dedication from their automotive service team. We provide dealer level diagnostics and repair, with certified, service-driven mechanics. We use original parts with reasonable pricing, in a central Denver, Colorado, location. Our specialty is keeping the finest import cars, your cars, performing at the highest possible level....

08/02/2016

LAURIE S.

Terrific provider. Very helpful and explained procedures well. Engaged in success of service.This is a shop to trust.

Description of Work
General overall review of car and determination of problem causing service light to blink on.

06/10/2013

Peter R.

My experience with them has been excellent. I liked their honesty. They are always forthright.

Description of Work
I use Paddock Imports Inc. for auto service. The last time I used them was to check a car that I am buying.

04/23/2012

Harriet B.

There were some problems with getting the 4 wheel drive fixed. Had to bring the car in multiple times, but everytime Doug at Paddocks was very responsive and helpful. Eventually gave me a loner car and spent multiple days testing my car to make sure problem was finally fixed.

Description of Work
Fixed 4 wheel drive, thermostat, and coupling.

03/16/2012

Linda R.

The experience was great! Everyone loves him. He is gregarious and his partner is good too. They have only trained, ASE certified mechanics. They have a great diagnostic team. You don't feel that you have been taken for a ride. He keeps all of his customers' car information on a computer file.

Description of Work
He only works on imports. I had a power steering line that was leaking. I also got snow tire put on.

08/07/2011

Jess Q.

Paddock Imports have worked on my BMW and my MINI Cooper S. He has been the absolute best buying/service experience I have ever had in or out of the Auto Business.In addition to top notch work on my BMW, they found a nagging problem with the cooling system in my MINI that had been there for several years. The Dealer was of no help, and Doug correctly diagnosed and repaired in two days, and under $200.00.This is easily the best shop in Denver for your Import Car. Don't take a chance anywhere else. These guys are the best!

Description of Work
BMW- Water pump, Valve adjustment, suspension work. MINI Cooper S- Cooling problem, intermittent, and drivability issues.

11/29/2010

Desiree M.

They have done about everything to it! They provide a great service and I love their shop! I've been going here for about six months. Most recently they offered to look over my car after having it repaired from an auto accident to ensure everything was done properly.

Description of Work
They are my mechanics for my car.

11/04/2010

Cole W.

Doug and his staff were terrific. They were able to fix a problem that the dealers weren't able to fix, and he worked with our third party warranty company to pay for it.

Description of Work
Paddock change the battery and oil and completed an electrical repair that was covered under a third party extended warranty.

09/07/2010

RICHARD W.

Doug Paddock helped me out after a car sideswiped my 2010 BMW and took the side view mirror off. I managed to buy the replacement part at the dealership where I bought my car, but the dealership was telling me that they could not get me in to actually install the mirror for 5 days - and it's literally a snap-on part. Doug fitted it for me and fixed the mirror casing so that it correctly rotated in and out again as well, and didn't charge me a dime. He also gave me free and very helpful advice about maintaining the car itself. I really appreciated his responsiveness on the Friday before Labor Day weekend when his shop looked plenty busy already. He has a lot of integrity and A LOT of experience with BMWs. I will absolutely go back to him for repairs or problems - his responsiveness and knowledge mean a lot to me. I appreciate being treated like a human being and not a 'service appointment'!!! Kudos to Doug.

Description of Work
Replacement of broken driver side mirror on 2010 BMW; adjustment of mirror casing to repair incorrectly operating electronic adjustment function

06/10/2010

I HIGHLY recommend Paddocks for your BMW repairs. HONEST, FAIR, STRAIGHT FORWARD. They'll show you the problem, explain why their repair will fix it....and they keep it until it's fixed. I wish I had found Paddocks before I spent so much extra at the dealer...they didn't take time to diagnose and I overpaid. Thank you Paddocks for providing an honest service.

Description of Work
repair service for 2001 BMW

12/04/2009

Gerard H.

They are extremely easy to work with. They are very professional. They stand by there work better than anyone I have ever seen.

Description of Work
I hired Paddock's for auto repair, restoration, and maintenance.

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

Auto Service