Paddock Imports Inc

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

High-performance machines demand the highest caliber of service that Paddock Imports provides. Pair cutting-edge diagnostic capabilities with certified, friendly automotive technicians and you have Paddock Imports. We specialize in import vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Mini, Volkswagen, Volvo and Audi. The cars, trucks and SUVs we maintain deserve a superior level of dedication from their automotive service team. We provide dealer level diagnostics and repair, with certified, service-driven mechanics. We use original parts with reasonable pricing, in a central Denver, Colorado, location. Our specialty is keeping the finest import cars, your cars, performing at the highest possible level....

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

08/02/2016

Terrific provider. Very helpful and explained procedures well. Engaged in success of service.This is a shop to trust.

Description of Work
General overall review of car and determination of problem causing service light to blink on.

06/10/2013

My experience with them has been excellent. I liked their honesty. They are always forthright.

Description of Work
I use Paddock Imports Inc. for auto service. The last time I used them was to check a car that I am buying.

04/23/2012

There were some problems with getting the 4 wheel drive fixed. Had to bring the car in multiple times, but everytime Doug at Paddocks was very responsive and helpful. Eventually gave me a loner car and spent multiple days testing my car to make sure problem was finally fixed.

Description of Work
Fixed 4 wheel drive, thermostat, and coupling.

03/16/2012

The experience was great! Everyone loves him. He is gregarious and his partner is good too. They have only trained, ASE certified mechanics. They have a great diagnostic team. You don't feel that you have been taken for a ride. He keeps all of his customers' car information on a computer file.

Description of Work
He only works on imports. I had a power steering line that was leaking. I also got snow tire put on.

08/07/2011

Paddock Imports have worked on my BMW and my MINI Cooper S. He has been the absolute best buying/service experience I have ever had in or out of the Auto Business.In addition to top notch work on my BMW, they found a nagging problem with the cooling system in my MINI that had been there for several years. The Dealer was of no help, and Doug correctly diagnosed and repaired in two days, and under $...

Description of Work
BMW- Water pump, Valve adjustment, suspension work. MINI Cooper S- Cooling problem, intermittent, and drivability issues.

IMPORT AUTO SERVICE AND REPAIR