Gregory Barnhart & Weingart

With Angi since April 2012

Primary Care - Family Medicine

05/20/2013

The dr. himself was very nice and easy to talk to but the wait time was awful. Over an hour and I had an appt !!!

Description of Work
I consulted with one of the dr's for an opinion about a health issue.

03/13/2013

She is excellent. She is thorough and takes time to explain things to you. She is also gentle and professional. I will continue to use her.

Description of Work
I have been going to her for the last 6 years for physicals. She did some minor surgery for me and removed a precancerous cell. I got shots for shingles, tetanus, and flu from her as well.

03/01/2013

I had specific issues related to court orders and also needed my kids seen within a period of time. The staff at Peak Primary Care bent over backwards to accommodate my needs and time-frame. Dr. Stoudt was very understanding of the situation and spent significant time pouring over the medical histories to provide her professional diagnosis. All 3 of my kids enthusiastically approved of her care. D...

Description of Work
Dr Stoudt gave all three of my kids annual physicals, which required review of hundreds of pages of medical histories. Peak Primary Care went above and beyond to help my family get this done on a tight schedule.

10/30/2012

She will call and find out how you're doing. She is on top of getting labs done, finding out results, getting you to the right specialist, etc. She is 100% caring and responsive. Even if you don't have health insurance, she makes sure you recieve the best treatment. She's the last of the great doctors!

Description of Work
She is my primary care physician. I have been through so much, and she has always been so responsive. She has been with me from the good times to the worst possible, she has saved my life a couple times.