DUMB FRIENDS LEAGUE

Animal Rescues/Shelters
Animal Training
Animal Boarding Kennels

08/20/2018

Our kittens were scheduled for a spay. Provider was prompt in taking them at the assigned time.. Service was performed on both without any problems. Kittens were ready for pick-up at the given time. Very pleased with company and services provided.

Description of Work
Spay of 2 kittens.

05/26/2016

We would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used them to purchased the pets.

05/26/2016

We've gotten a cat there before and a rabbit and ferrets. We've gotten quite a few pets from there because it's the closest one. They are pretty clean and they have sales on cats normally and they take all kinds of animals.

Description of Work
They have a drive for pet food and they do a huge run and washing and park every year. I took cat food in.

02/25/2012

I am writing about a 4 week class offered by the Dumb Friends League to train cats by clicker training. With this class, we have made more progress in 2+ weeks dealing with behavior issues than in the previous three years combined. I have had these two cats for over three years, and they never really got along well. One is now 3.5, the other is 15, almost 16. Things had deteriorated to the point I...

Description of Work
Provide training to help resolve behavior problems between my cats -- the results have been exceptional.

Category dog trainers