City Smiles Family Dentistry

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

100 Spruce Street Ste 100

Denver, CO 80230

Family dentistry. We are in-network with most major insurance companies, including but not limited to Delta, Metlife, Aetna, United Healthcare, BCBS, Assurant & United Concordia. We also accept Care Credit, United Medical Credit, and Citi Health Card....

09/23/2014

Stephen D.

He was a great dentist. They were excellent.

11/14/2013

Richard B.

Very prompt and professional, but very friendly, very thorough, feel a need good value, would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Oral Ryan teeth cleaning x rays.

11/09/2013

Rick M.

From start to finish my experience was excellent. !!!! Her front office staff was so nice, from the initial phone call which caused us to choose this office. The other 2 offices were not as nice. Other offices (since I was not an existing client) wanted me to go in get a total work up, x-rays etc, before they'd decide what to do about the pain I was in :( However when we called City Smiles, the front gal was concerned about my pain and said they'd take care of my pain first and then they'd get my in for an initial start up consult,cleaning etc. They were so nice, so courteous, very friendly. Dr.Mayer was awesome, she explained what was going on with my tooth, offered a few options, let me decide and we moved forward immediately all in 1 visit. She has a very soft hand, I was a little nervous but she was very smooth in administering local anesthesia, I didn't feel a thing. I was so happy when I left the office, I Raved to my family and I've now had my three family members (my son 11,daughter 20 & Hubby ) use City smiles & Dr Mayer as our primary Dentist. All 3 had a great experience also & loved it there. My son was a bit nervous but she explained everything to him about his teeth polishing and had lots of flavors for him to choose from. She was kind enough to answer several 11 yr old inquisitive questions ;). I'd highly recommend this office as a fellow business owner I can appreciate excellent customer service. You will find it here if you choose this office:)

Description of Work
I had a toothache and her office got me in right away.

07/20/2013

Jan B.

If you want kind, efficient, professional dentistry with a staff who makes you feel like family then City Smiles is the dental office for you. My husband and I are spending a year in Denver babysitting our new grandbaby and I needed a regular appointment. I found and chose this dental office from the website(and I am picky). The friendly receptionist did everything to make an appointment that accommodated my full schedule. The office has early as well as late appointments. I was impressed with the office itself: sparkling clean, modern with current artwork in every room. I very much appreciate Dr. Mayer's approach. She is professional and yet practical, not trying to push an expensive procedure unless other approaches don't work. Just an aside: my husband got a terrible toothache and Dr. Mayer's office worked him in that same morning, having never seen him as a patient. He needed a specialist and City Smiles even got him into an endodontist the same day. Then they even sent me a gift card for referring a new patient! We are sold on City Smiles. When we leave Denver for our home 3 hours away, we plan to return to City Smiles twice a year for our appointments. They even told us to call whenever we are coming over to see our baby grandson and they will try to schedule us during that time. When I look back at my review, it seems too good to be true but every word is honest. You will be pleasantly surprised that a visit to the dentist will leave you smiling!

Description of Work
After X-rays and exams, Dr. Mayer and I agreed that I needed a crown. From the minute I stepped into City Smiles until I received my crown, everyone in the office made me feel right at home. My crown procedure was painless and my crown fits perfectly! This office participates with my insurance, so I knew how much my portion would be in advance.

06/28/2013

Meghan K.

Friendly team, clean modern office, great technology, and a fun environment

Description of Work
got a few regular cleanings, a root canal, and a filling by Dr. Mayer

05/20/2013

Julie F.

She was great with both myself, husband and the kids!

Description of Work
general check-up

12/04/2012

Dr. Mayer is great. New spacious office in Lowry, modern equipment, friendly staff. They made my root canal completely painless. Cool music too!

Description of Work
I needed a regular check-up and cleaning - plus a root canal.

Dentistry - General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

All general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. Teeth whitening.