Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Delta, CO
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Delta
- Pet SpotAfter reviewing grooming services on Angie's List I decided to give them a try. First I called and asked if I needed an appointment. They told me I could come in anytime - which was extremely helpful because it is very difficult to make appointments fit into my schedule. When I arrived there were four employees working diligently on a number of dogs in the shop. I was a bit nervous because my dog is relatively new to me and I wasn't sure how he would be around other dogs. The employees were very kind and totally understood. While they showed how much they loved the dogs they put them into secured areas so my dog would be more comfortable. Then they all seemed to stop and give attention to my dog in order to comfort him and make him feel more relaxed. They did a very good job - took their time in order to make sure my pet was comfortable. The attention they gave not only to the dog but to me was over the top. It certainly showed that they aren't just doing a job but they are doing a service for others and loving what they do at the same time
- The Mobile Grooming CoI love this service! My dog looks great and he loves the owner. I'm always nervous taking my Shih Tzu to new groomers, but this was terrific! She showed up early and my dog was more relaxed than I have ever seen him after being groomed. You can tell the owner really loves and cares about all dogs.
- GOT DOGS GROOMINGShe is great, prompt, friendly and professional. Great communication too. You can see her site at www.gotdogsgroomandboard.com
- Ponderosa PawsBear is the first dog we've had that requires regular grooming. We had taken him to Denver for a grooming but that was a huge inconvenience. Many of the area groomers are overly booked and/or not taking new clients. I was at my vet and picked up Kathy's card and made an appointment when Bear needed his next cut. Since we work from home it's so much more productive for us that she comes to our house. We don't have to take him anywhere, wait or pick him up. Kathy is always on time, calls to confirm the appointment, calls for follow up appointments like I've asked her to, and is great with Bear. I also love the fact that she's is a vet tech - just in case. In general a great service and a great convenience
- Pam & Best Friends Pet GroomThis is our third visit using Pam's. This time we had to leave out Labrador at a kennel where Pam's also provides grooming. Once again they provided a great service. and quot;Tedand quot; looked and smelled wonderful. And this sure has helped him not shed so much.
- WAGON TAILSthese ladies really know what what they're doing. I've had a hard time finding someone ine the valley and hsd to come to Pagosa Springs to get our Stadards groomed
- Ponderosa PawsDavid and Kelly arrived on time and they are very professional. Their prices are reasonable considering the convenience and expertise they provide in grooming.
- Ponderosa PawsOutstanding - our first experience and we will definitely continue! I have four dogs, different sizes, breeds, personalities. Each was treated like the special and unique dog he/she is and all four enjoyed the experience. Highly recommend their service, will definitely continue!
- SPOILED ROTTEN ANIMAL HEALTHI have never been disappointed with their grooming. They are real professionals. My two Portuguese Water Dogs always look terrific after they have been groomed, and if there seems to be a health issue, ( eg. an ear infection), they always alert us to it. On one occasion Kris noted that one of the dogs might have tapeworms. He did, and we were able to take care of the problem right away
- Animal Lovers Pet SupplyThis place is fantastic. It is clean! They have two dog washes for DIY and then the professional lady in her own room. I especially liked all the supplies they had. I got a super cute collar for my dog. I recommend a visit here. They have a large selection of healthy dog and cat treats as well as specialty dog foods. Christine is the owner and she is very helpful
Pet Groomers in Delta
- Business Description:Scally-Wags is owned and operated by Sara Ortega, who's been grooming in the valley for over nine years. With a great deal of patience and a strong knowledge of breed clips as well as pet styles, your furbaby is guaranteed to look sharp and feel great! Scally-Wags is a NO KENNEL facility. This means your furry baby never has to sit in a cage while they're at the shop. We groom all pets straight through so there is the minimum amount of wait for you, and a low-stress groom for them. Our shamp..Recent Review:I have had very good experience with them. The service went very good.Dawn K.
- Business Description:Breckenridge pet owners know that Animal Lovers Pet Supply is the only place to go for the right nutritional products for their pets. At Animal Lovers we offer a full range of high-end pet foods including selections of natural and organic foods. In addition to the full line of foods for your cat or dog, we offer a range of pet leashes, collars, harnesses and other accessories. Best of all, we have the widest selection of pet toys and healthy snacks and treats! * Just minutes from downtown ..Recent Review:This place is fantastic. It is clean! They have two dog washes for DIY and then the professional lady in her own room. I especially liked all the supplies they had. I got a super cute collar for my dog. I recommend a visit here. They have a large selection of healthy dog and cat treats as well as specialty dog foods. Christine is the owner and she is very helpful. <br /Priscilla R.
- Recent Review:The quality is excellent, and the people are fantastic. They love animals, and they take special care of your animals. I board my dogs there, and they remember them every time. I board 2 large dogs in the same kennel, and it about $35 a night. I have never had any problems with them. They are wonderfulJulie L.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:It is not surprising that The Shaggy Dog has won the Glenwood Spring Post Independent’s “Local’s Choice Gold Award” every year since the “Pet Grooming” category was formed. We provide Ear cleaning and plucking, Anal gland expressing, Nail trimming, Shampoo and conditioner, Brush out, Haircut as needed (breed specific) We discuss special needs, wants, and choose a hair style that best compliments your pet’s lifestyle. The time required for a Labrador Retriever, for example, could cost $45..
- Business Description:Friendly knowledgeable service while providing the best price on the best selection of beers, wines and spirits in the Brush and Fort Morgan area.
- Business Description:HOURS OPEN FOR VISITING / CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT: Daily: 7 - 9am, 11am - 1pm, 4 - 6pm Mobile Service Call for detailsRecent Review:She drives all the way from the eastern Denver area to bring her dog up to the kennel when they travel. I go in and check on Lucy and spend time with her. Everything is very clean. It seems that they have a certain number of animals and that they don't take on too many. It's not like having 10 dogs in an area that accommodates 6. They don;t overbook. It speaks volumes when cousins will drive 2 hours to Brackenridge to bring the dog up hereDebbie A.
- Business Description:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Durango-Pet-Resort/115340075211986Recent Review:Took very good care of our Labrador while we were away for two nights. He was not kept inside alone, but had about 6 hours of supervised play time with other dogs each day. We were able to have him groomed before we picked him up. He came home happy and tired! <br /Debbi M.
- Business Description:We are a full service Veterinary Hospital and Boarding/Day Care facility.Recent Review:Great! Kitty is much happier and loves Divide Creek Animal Hospital. We have been using Dr.. Pete and his staff for many years and wouldn't go anywhere else. We can depend on them to take very good care of our "kids". <br /Kim S.
- Business Description:Cat Specialist is your Colorado Cat Clinic specializing in treatment of Feline Hyperthyroidism.Recent Review:We would not take our cats anywhere else -- would actually rather stay home! Dr. Olsen and staff are the very best -- better than any people doctors I know! They truly care for the animals and treat them as their own. You can depend on the absolute highest quality care here. Just go to Cat Specialists and don't worry any longer! Top notch! <bralison m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Orchard City
- Grand Junction
- Glade Park
- De Beque
- Cimarron Hills
dog groomers in Delta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Animal Lovers Pet Supply169 Continental Ct
- Animal Lovers Pet Supply
- Gypsum Animal Hospital680 Red Table Dr
- Gypsum Animal Hospital
- HBJ's Your Way Pet Grooming1460 North Ave
Grand Junction, Colorado
- HBJ's Your Way Pet Grooming
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Mountain View Pet Lodge457 S Angus Ave
- Mountain View Pet Lodge
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- PetSmart - Grand Junction2428 F Rd
Grand Junction, Colorado
- PetSmart - Grand Junction
- Red Hill Animal Health Center955 Cowen Dr
- Red Hill Animal Health Center
- Scally-Wags Pet Salon llc2518 Broadway
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Scally-Wags Pet Salon llc
- Vail Doggie Day Spa and Lodging Inc41199 US-6
- Vail Doggie Day Spa and Lodging Inc