Chris Nall Tutoring: Math, Science, and more

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2015

Tutoring services specializing in k-12 math and science. General tutoring for middle school and younger. I have over 18 years of experience tutoring. I am also the home bound tutor for Colorado Springs District 12, Cheyenne Mountain School District. Home bound tutoring occurs when kids (k-12) can't go to school due to health or emotional challenges, so the district hires me to teach them at home. This requires school district and state security clearance and a state substitute license, both of which I have. Education: BA Physics; California State University Dominguez Hills...

11/04/2015

Chris is an exceptional tutor.  He knows the curriculum well tutoring across all content areas elementary through high school.  He is flexible, focused and really connects with kids.  A+ tutor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide tutoring to homebound students.

CATEGORY tutoring

10/30/2015

Chris is very knowledgable and patient.  He has a great deal of experience but also keeps many resources at his fingertips to be ready for anything.  In 7 years of using Chris I have never thought to explore other tutoring options.  We had 2 different tutors in 3 years prior to starting with Chris.  My kids are now in 7th and 11th grade.  They are boys.  One has ADHD which Chris handles very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris has been tutoring my kids primarily in math and science (though he does a variety of subjects) for 7 years.  He has helped with our child who follows the D12 curriculum (he is very familiar with the D12 curriculum) and another child with D14 curriculum.  He also managed the math teaching portion of 7th and 8th grade homeschool (saxon math) when I homeschooled my oldest child.  During the elementary years he helped with things as simple as learning spelling words to writing short essays.

CATEGORY tutoring

Tutoring for all ages. Mathematics primary through Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry, Trigonometry and up through pre-Calculus. Science: Physics (algebra based), Intro to General Science, Intro Chemistry. Junior High/Middle and primary: All subjects.

Calculus tutoring at the moment, but have training (college level) and text books, but not current with material.

Check, PayPal