Blade To Blade Lawn & Landscape

Colorado Springs, CO 80915

Robotic Mowing

Robotic Mowing

lawn care2020
We offer sales and service for the South Central Colorado area (C470 to Pueblo West). We can help you automate you're mowing and have a freshly mowed lawn every single day.

We are a landscaping company that is stepping into the 21st century. If you live in the Colorado Springs metro area we offer a full service maintenance and installation service. If you live south of C470 we offer robotic mowers for sale that are revolutionizing the maintenance industry. please check out our Facebook page at: Autmow of South Central Colorado. You have never seen anything like this before. Automate your mowing and have a freshly mowed lawn everyday! We have just unveiled our new fertility program for the Colorado Springs area. If you are tired of poor performing turf give us a call. Our new approach corrects the issues with our inorganic soils and empowers them to feed the turf the natural way. This is not organic this is regenerative turf management. If you like more effective watering, better looking turf and less turf related problems, we are your solution! We are a top tier service provider bringing you the very best and latest technology, improving one landscape at a time!...

lawn care (173)lawn treatment (45)irrigation system (28)lawn & landscaping (11)mulch delivering (4)tree service (3)hardscaping (2)stone & gravel (1)

10/23/2020

Excellent customer service and quality work that went above and beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Major fall yard clean up with major pruning, tree removal, landscape fabric, haul away and mulching of flower beds.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for mentioning a word about us! We appreciate your business, looking forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks, Brian,

10/15/2020

Brian and his team have been fantastic! Brian is extremely responsive, and ensures that his crews do a superb job on everything from lawn mowing, fertilizing, cleanup, sprinkler maintenance, etc. His business covers the spectrum on lawn needs. He has developed leading edge techniques that result in amazing lawns--my neighbors complement me on how mine looks! I highly recommend Blade to Blade for a...

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We have really strived to improve our business on all fronts and especially the way in which we deliver our services. I appreciate your business. Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you! Sincerely, Brian

10/07/2020

Blade to Blade is an excellent business! The owner does an outstanding job with customer service, providing services in a timely manner, responding to phone calls and emails, answering any and all questions, hiring polite and hardworking staff, etc. We have used Blade to Blade for many years, and the business just keeps getting better and stronger each year.

Description of Work
Lawn services

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Thank you, you have been very appreciative to me over the years and that means a lot. Thank you so much for giving us a plug! I am glad we have been able to get that back looking the way you want it. Thanks, Brian

10/03/2020

Great. Brian and his people were responsive, did great work, and respectful throughout. Strongly recommend Blade to Blade.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance, mulch freshening, and landscape updates

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business and wish you well on your move! Brian

09/14/2020

Our yard has never looked better. I hired Blade to Blade to mow our yard in 2017 since I was recovering from surgery. They did such a great job that I’ve used their Premier Service Package the last two years which includes mowing, edging, aeration, fertilization, etc. In addition, I have also used them to trim our tress and bushes. They are professional and responsive and I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Lawn service, mowing, edging, irrigation, fertilization, tree and bush trimming edi

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

Review for Blade To Blade Lawn & Landscape - 1565 Mineola St, Colorado Springs, CO - 38874249

Thank you so much for your business. I appreciate having you as a customer. I am glad that we have made your life better, Sincerely, Brian

07/31/2020

Blade to Blade helped us bring back a lawn that we thought was dead. Brian helped us understand the treatments we needed and pointed out previously recommended treatments (from another company) that we did not need. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Fertilization

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate it. We wish you well on your voyage to your new home. Thank you for your business! Brian

09/21/2017

Forgot to remove heavy brush to dump, but came back and picked it all up and removed it within the hour. Yard looks great! Hired them to mow the front on reoccurring basis.

Description of Work
Lawn clean up, mowing, and edging in front, weeding planters, and heavy brush removal in rear yard.

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

I'm glad that we were able to resolve this for you quickly. Apologies for the lack communication. Thank you for your business. Brian

09/16/2017

Brian is super responsive, very easy to work with, and his crews are always professional and do excellent work. They are thorough, detailed, and very careful.

Description of Work
Bi annual yard maintenance, sprinkler turn on/off

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

Woops! I forgot to respond to this last year...Thank you! We always appreciate your business, thanks! Brian

09/16/2017

Excellent work. Yard is cleaned up meticulously. Brian is very responsive and answers questions quickly in between services. I appreciate offers of suggestions for keeping the yard in great shape in between services too.

Description of Work
Bi annual yard clean up

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

Thank you, we appreciate your business. Brian

07/13/2017

I have many pine trees that shed needles all year long, and Blade to Blade has done two cleanups for me and does an excellent job. Will hire them again.

Description of Work
yard cleanup

Work Completed On 07/13/2017