Brighton Eye Associates

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2010

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - LASIK

see web site please brightoneye.net...

09/24/2013

as expected

Description of Work
checkup

06/19/2012

I've seen him for 10 or 11 years. He is very well trained. He stays very current on his training. He has good equipment and a knowledgeable staff. He is friendly. He always has my best interest as his interest in terms of my eye care. The office is very nice and I love it. The billing is very easy.

Description of Work
Dr. Fair is my eye doctor. He is with Brighton Eye Associates

Category optometrist

Member, Thank you so much for your kind words. I always enjoy taking care of you and you always have something interesting to share about your life. Caring for you is my pleasure! Dr. Rod Fair.

10/27/2011

I've been wearing glasses for 50 yrs. Dr has been in practice since 1955 or 56. He has the most up to date equipment in his office I've ever seen. He also educates you about your eyes. Visit is worth the money. Dr Friend is charming and straight forward, but most of all an excellent Dr.

Description of Work
regular eye examine.

09/17/2010

He has been practicing for 55 years and he has his own private practice. He has the most high-tech equipment in his office that I have ever seen. I have been wearing glasses for 47 years and I continued using him because he is one of the best ophthalmologists.

Description of Work
Dr. Fair is my ophthalmologist. My last visit to him was this week.

Category optometrist

Thank you for the kind words. A couple of points of clarification. I am Dr. Rodney Fair and the person described is my associate and my father who is Dr. Ron G. Fair. He has indeed been in practice since 1959 and we do pride ourselves on keeping up with technological changes. Also we are optometrists rather than ophthalmologists. Warm Regards. Dr. Rod Fair

Optometry.