ALPHA & OMEGA INDEPENDENT CAR REPAIR

Founded 1977 • With Angi since September 2005

2555 49th St Unit 1 2

Boulder, CO 80301

Alpha & Omega Independent Car Repair has been Boulder’s preferred auto repair shop for Japanese and European cars, including Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Audi, VW, BWM, Subaru, and Acura, since 1977. Our family-owned shop is led by an ASE Certified Master Technician and staffed by a team of experienced, highly trained mechanics. With their expertise, they are qualified to provide a wide range of auto repair services, including oil changes, tune-ups, brake inspections, brake repairs, electrical repairs, engine repairs, wheel alignments, transmission service, exhaust system services, and scheduled maintenance. We have an excellent reputation for exceptional work, superior customer service, and competitive prices and stand behind our repairs with a 3-year warranty on parts and labor. Call or visit our auto repair shop in Boulder today. We offer complimentary 20-point vehicle inspections, free shuttle service within Boulder’s city limits, and after-hours pick-up and drop-off services upon request. ...

06/26/2007

KAREN R.

The thing that I liked most about this shop was that they did not try to sell me something I did not need. They did an inspection on my breaks and decided that my rotors were fine. The people were very nice and the waiting area was clean.

Description of Work
I took my Subaru car in to have the brake pads replaced. I have disk breaks on all 4 wheels and they replaced the pads on all four wheels.

Category auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your gracious review. It has been a long time, and we just wanted reach out and say thank. Wishing you well and if there is ever in any other way we can be any further service to you, family or friends do not hesitate to contact us here at Alpha & Omega Independent Car Repair. Cordially; ALWAY Your Car Guys Brett Evans CFO & Eric Evans New Owner DAVE EVANS Former Owner-RETIRED

09/28/2005

KENT S.

OVERALL IT WAS DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE THEY DID NOT FIX THE PROBLEM. THE PEOPLE SEEMED HONEST AND THEY DIDN'T CHARGE A LOT OF MONEY. EVEN SO, THEY DID NOT MEET MY STANDARD OF SERVICE, BUT I STILL SUBMIT THAT THEY WERE VERY NICE.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED A BATTERY CABLE AND DID SOME DIAGNOSTIC WORK. IT WAS A 95' CAMRY THAT HAD TROUBLE STARTING AFTER IT WAS AT A STOP LIGHT. IT TOOK ABOUT THREE HOURS.

Category auto repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], I know it has been quite awhile since your written review, I am the prodigal son that has returned to the business now that my Father Dave has retired. Here to set anything right, I reviewed the old history and was curious if the EGR Valve replacement ultimately solved your dilemma with the 95'Toyota Camry? And if you care to contact us regarding your experience. Thank you and wishing you well our gracious customer. Cordially; Brett Evans CFO/cc Ralph Evans owner

Auto Service