Smoky Hill Auto Service

With Angi since July 2011

16695 E Smoky Hill Rd

Aurora, CO 80015

Locally owned for over 32 years, Smoky Hill Auto has built a solid reputation as one of the most trusted auto repair businesses in Aurora, CO. We’ve done so by providing quality service in a fair and honest way. Once you’ve experienced our personal service, competitive prices and exceptional care, you’ll join our growing ranks of satisfied clients! We perform complete auto repair services on import and domestic cars, trucks and SUVs, including: • Diagnostics and tune-ups • Brakes • Exhaust system and emission control repairs • Wheel alignments and computer tire balancing • Engine rebuilding and replacement • Electrical system repair • Differentials and drive line • Transmissions Whether you need a complete lube service or your car’s heater or air conditioning need repairs, you can rely on our guaranteed products and service. Our certified, factory-trained technicians work quickly and efficiently, and we’ll never recommend work that you really don’t need. We provide our loyal customers with the honest, quality service they deserve to get them back on the road in no time! Call Smoky Hill Auto today to schedule an appointment and discover the difference exceptional service can make!...

08/09/2013

Tim S.

Keith, did a great job and got the work completed when he said he would. They are trustworthy and very responsive.We brought the car in at 10:00 AM and by 1:00 PM they knew what was wrong and got it turned around within a couple of hours. They have great customer service and excellent follow up.

Description of Work
He replaced a cooling tank on my car.

07/15/2013

John S.

Over the weekend I noticed a grinding noise while braking in our 2002 Chevy Tahoe. I called Smoky Hill Auto Service on Monday morning and they said I could bring it in right away. I took it in around 10am, described the problem to the gentleman, and he said he'd give me a call. Around 1pm I got a call and he described the service they would perform and told me the price. The price seemed reasonable so I told him to go ahead, and he called me around 3pm and told me it was finished and ready to pick up. The grinding noise was gone, they seemed reasonably priced and fast. I'll definitely go back to them again. I've had bad experiences in the past and I have trouble trusting mechanic shops, but Smoky Hill Auto Service did a good job.

Description of Work
Replaced brake rotors and pads Changed oil Adjusted emergency brake

01/24/2013

Adele H.

He is very honest and always lower than everybody else. I have used this company for about 15 years; that's why I trust him so much. I use him because everything gets fixed.

Description of Work
I use Smoky Hill Auto Service for auto service.

08/21/2012

Lisa N.

Overall, it was a pretty good experience and we will probably use them again. The shop is close to our house and the mechanic seemed knowledgable.

Description of Work
We received a used car inspection on a vehicle we had recently purchased from a dealership along with an oil/filter change and tire rotation. The only item they found during the inspection was the need for new front brake pads and rear brake adjustment. We agreed to have this service performed, but it seemed pretty expensive. They were polite, professional and had the vehicle ready timely.

06/14/2012

Claudia H.

It is a little shop with 4 guys who work for him. If I drive my car in the morning and he tells me it’s going to be ready in the night, he delivers it then. If the emission has run out, he drives the car, gets the emission done and I pay him. Gregg is the person I contact. He calls me to confirm what job should be done. The price is fair and he stands by his work.

Description of Work
I used the services of Smoky Hill Auto Service for a problem in the engine.

Auto Service