Les Schwab Tire Center

3430 North Tower Rd

Aurora, CO 80011

11/09/2016

Gretchen H.

I had called the Longmont office yesterday and discussed tires for my Honda. I was emailed a quote for 3 different types. I drove there today, asked a few more questions and chose one type of tire. The person I was working with never bothered to go outside and actually look at my car and the current tires. I was told it would be 30 minutes, so I left to do some other errands at the store across the street. I got back 40 minutes later. After waiting another 10 minutes, I was told that the tire size they had based their quote on was wrong and they only had 2 of that type in the right size and, of course, it would be more expensive than the previous quote. They gave me some different quotes, but I would have to wait until the afternoon for them to get the other tires. I could not spend all day waiting to have tires put on my car. Because of my work schedule, this would be my only day within the next 2 weeks to get new tires. I drove away very frustrated, but planning to make a new decision and come back in two weeks. I ended up buying tires at a different store, where the employee actually stepped out and looked at my actual car and its actual tires within 5 minutes of my stepping into that building.

Description of Work
I needed 4 tires for my old Honda.

Category car tires

08/02/2016

Kevin P.

I got a nail in my tire while traveling in Boise. The tires on my car were not factory tires, and I did not get them from Les Schwab. I dropped my car off at the Les Schwab in downtown Boise, and they got my car in right away and quickly fixed the tire. Everyone was very nice and professional. Additionally, they did not charge me for their services even though the tires on my car were not from Les Schwab. Definitely a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Fixed a flat tire.

Category car tires

10/15/2013

Robert M.

These guys are VERY professional. They meet you at your car when you pull up. Very friendly. You can tell this is a well-run shop. I needed an uncommon tire size and Curt (manager) worked with me to find an awesome tire for my truck. Of course, my truck tires cost more than most, so don't make a decision based on what I paid for service (if this review shows it). They have great warranties, and they will work with you on pricing to meet your budget. My truck has never driven better! STRONGLY recommended!

Description of Work
Tire replacement x4, shock replacement x4, battery replacement, check alignment, check brakes

Category auto repair,car tires