Colorado Auto Body Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2012

Auto Body Work
Auto Painting

The Colorado Auto Body staff offers our customers over 150 years of combined experience with a full range of auto body repair and auto body replacement services. Colorado Auto Body is locally owned and been in business since 1984. We service the entire Denver and Aurora metropolitan area. If you can’t bring your vehicle to us; we’ll even travel to you to give you a free estimate. Among the many other service benefits we provide to you are: Free 24/7 pick-up and delivery of your vehicle to your home or business. Free shuttle service for our customers. Colorado Auto Body’s Lifetime Warranty on all auto body work we perform. Car and truck rental arrangements for our customers. 24/7 towing services available to our customers Help with your insurance claims. (We have outstanding relationships with all of the major auto insurance companies and their agents.) Credit financing offered by GE’s CARCAREONE repair financing program....

01/10/2014

This is not our first visit to Colorado Auto Body. My wife isn't very careful with her car, and we just had it fixed a few weeks prior. She ran into our house again and did significant damage. We brought it back to Co Auto Body and received the same great experience and customer service as last time. I dropped it off on a Saturday and the gentleman that was there was very busy, but managed to gree...

Description of Work
Repair body damage to my car.

Category auto body repair

11/26/2013

Excellent service, excellent results! They custom matched my existing pearl white paint to the damaged rear end and you cannot tell the difference. My SUV looks great! You can't tell at all that I was in a collision. They also polished the rest of the vehicle. It looks better than new now. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Rear quarter panel repair, repaired bumper, repaint and matched to existing paint.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

08/28/2013

Bill at Co auto Body fixed all the damage on my wife's car. They did a great job and the car looks new. we will definitely use them again.

Category auto body repair

Thanks for the great review. I wanted to thank you for being our customer. Warm regards to you and your wife. Bill Lipsitz Owner

Auto Collisions repair, Non-collision repair, Auto body painting, Bumper replacemen & repair, Dent repair, Paint-less dent repair, Hail damage repair, Wheel repair, Mechanical repair, Auto body damage, Windshield replacement & repair.

Airplane parts.