BICYCLE VILLAGE

2802 S HAVANA

Aurora, CO 80014

05/31/2011

Steve F.

I took two bikes to the Bicycle Village location on Crestline because it is the closest location to where I live. One bike simply needed the basic $59 adjustment package which includes adjust and align the brakes. When the first bike (a Bianchi) was returned to us the brakes were extremely out of adjustment even though they worked fine when the bike was given to them. And the bike was left with them for almost a week before they could get to it. When we picked the bike up after the Bicycle Village techs were finally done, the brakes front and back screeched so loudly the bike was unrideable. We canceled our other bike riding plans and returned the bike to Bicycle Village. Of course, you still have to wait in line even for a re-do of their sub-standard work. So this one problem required four trips to the bike shop plus changing our Memorial Day riding plans due to their poor quality work and zero quality control. The other bike (a Trek hybrid) needed a new chain plus the $59 package. When they finally got to the bike after waiting the mandatory week in their out-of-service holding queue, they then announced it also needed a new rear cassette gear set. No problem except they don't have it in stock unless I wanted a super expensive racing version. So getting a suitable part takes yet another week to get one in. Not having common parts in-stock for a brand they sell is very unresponsive to the customer. Overall, not a good experience with Bicycle Village.

Description of Work
I took two bikes to the Bicycle Village location at 8100 W Crestline Ave. Unit B-1 Littleton, CO 80123. One simply needed the basic $59 adjustment package which includes adjust and align the brakes.

10/05/2010

Ted H.

I have been into the store on several occasions. On this trip, I had had a minor bump, but the rear derailleur wasn't shifting well (Trek bike purchased at another store). They took the bike in while I waited, checked the bike and found that the hanger was bent. Put on the tool and straightened it in about 2 minutes. Put it all back together and sent me on my way. 5 minute fix while I waited, and all for no charge. Yes, I'll definitely go back!

Description of Work
Had a balky shifter. Turns out the derailleur hanger was bent.

11/24/2005

KAREN C.

They fixed my bike in record time. They were very nice, helpful & fast in repairing my bike. It is a good place to go to get the parts and help needed for bikes.

Description of Work
Bike Repair fixed the rail of the chain on my mountain bike. They also oiled and cleaned the chain.

11/21/2005

CYNTHIA S.

Had a flat repair done on the bike, very quick, nice person and eager to help.

Description of Work
Bike repair.

08/18/2005

BEV L.

THE EMPLOYEES WERE VERY HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS. THE TUNE WAS GREAT. I CAN NOW GO UP MOUNTAINS WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS. I WOULD USE THEIR SERVICES AGAIN.

Description of Work
TOOK MY BIKE IN FOR A TUNE-UP. THEY CHANGED MY TIRES, CLEANED THE GEARS, AND TIGHTENED THE BRAKES.

Bicycles