HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

7521 INDIANA ST

Arvada, CO 80007

Homeward Bound has 3 veterinarians and numerous support staff to meet your pets medical needs...

04/13/2020

Nancy M.

They are the most compassionate people I have ever experienced. The vet was nice and I would recommend them all the time. Great place!

Description of Work
I have taken my cat to them for about two years.

10/02/2015

Barbara H.

Dr. Jeff Gerlesits is an incredible veterinarian! I've never experienced the care and concern Dr. Gerlesits gives to the animals he cares for. I drive 45 minutes to his clinic because he's the best veterinarian I've ever worked with and I feel confident in his care of my animals. He's awesome!!! Do not hesitate to patronize his hospital....

Description of Work
Clinical exam, senior screen (CBC, Comp, U/A, T4), 14 days of amoxicillin and 2weeks dose of Carprofen.

05/25/2012

Lizzie B.

When I need to talk to Dr. Jones, the veterinarian, she is there. She is a very very good and kind person.

Description of Work
I had my dogs treated through Homeward Bound Animal Hospital. I have been going there for about a year.

Category veterinarian

Dr. Jones sold Homeward Bound Animal Hospital to Dr. Debora Stump July 1, 2013. We have three great veterinarians providing service to our clients and are enjoying our new Arvada clientele!

03/05/2012

King N.

We have two dogs; we have a new puppy an Australian Shepherd. We tried a few others and they are the best. Their pricing is fair. They always call us when there is an appointment because we always forget.

Description of Work
We use Homeward Bound Animal Hospital for veterinarian service. The last time we used them was last week because we have a new puppy.

Veterinarians

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL

How is HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL overall rated?

HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL open?

HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL is open:

What payment options does HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL provide

HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL offer free estimates?

No, HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL does not offer free project estimates.

Does HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL offer a senior discount?

No, HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL?

No, HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL does not offer warranties.

What services does HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL offer?

HOMEWARD BOUND ANIMAL HOSPITAL offers the following services: Our services include wellness & sick animal care, medicine services, surgical services, dentistry with digital dental radiography, acupuncture, cold laser therapy, digital radiography, in-house laboratory for blood work and urinalysis, palliative care, hospice services, and euthanasia services. We are able to make house calls.