C F Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2010

We are a small company with a large list of items that can be performed. www.facebook.com/creig.fitzgerald.3 Photos Available on Facebook...

Miller's Sparkling Window & Gutter Cleaning

Our company specializes in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and cobweb removal.

Offers by Miller's Sparkling Window & Gutter Cleaning on Angi

06/27/2015

Creig picked up the replacement and replaced the defective item. He made sure the work was done correctly. I will use his service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The regulator that controls the water pressure into the house. The house had less then half of normal pressure.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/20/2015

Creig was very professional and personable.  He worked efficiently and was done with my project in a timely manner.  I had to leave for work before he was finished, but when I got home, much to my surprise he had also hauled away the old sink and disposer for me.  So nice to have such a reliable and conscientious handyman.  Thanks Creig!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creig removed my old existing sink and disposer and installed the new sink and disposer along with installing new pipes and fittiings.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

03/25/2015

Creig was awesome to work with!  He was accommodating to my time constraints and gave me recommendations on the type of caulk to purchase.  He worked quickly and did a fantastic job!  I really appreciate his work!  Thanks Creig!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old caulking and put new caulking in to my shower!

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

01/02/2015

He did a great job, he was reasonable, clean, fast and accommodating

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in two security doors

CATEGORY handyman service

11/11/2014

Creig was extremely professional and responsive.  He got everything done on the list (which grew by a couple of items during his first visit to the home to provide an estimate).  Due to the urgency of getting the home ready for professional photos and listed for sale, Creig agreed to perform the work on a Saturday, even though he already had one job scheduled that day.  He stayed until 10:00 p.m. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creig performed repairs on a home that was about to be listed for sale.  The items included: repair of a side gate/fence to the home (the gate wouldn't close), replacing a leaking toilet valve, custom re-facing of a cabinet door, replacing smoke alarms, repairing a drawer which was part of a closet organizer.

CATEGORY closet systems,electrician,fencing,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

Thanks [member name removed], I enjoyed the opportunity to perform the work, feel free to call anytime you need a handyman.

Painting, electrical, plumbing, flooring, carpentry, garage doors & openers, drywall, welding & fabrication & routine maintenance.

Roofing