AIB Design

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

4.2

Here at A.I.B. we sell top of the line kitchen and bathroom cabinets, at competitive prices. We offer installation, with a free design consultation. We thrive by the satisfaction of our customers, by providing beautiful and eye-catching results....

DRYWALL SYSTEMS

DRYWALL SYSTEMS

We are a full-service residential and commercial drywall and metal stud-framing contractor. With almost 30 years in business, we are well recognized throughout the industry for our quality service, competitive pricing and outstanding professionalism. We offer a wide range of services from large commercial projects to small home improvements. Our scope of work includes new construction, remodeling, metal stud framing, drywall repairs and acoustic ceiling removal. Our installation staff is knowledgeable and has access to the latest information in new products, techniques, and materials. Drywall Systems has been a family owned and operated since 1975.

02/03/2015

Our kitchen was in need of an update, so we called around to get an idea of what it would cost. We found America's Interior Boutique to have the lowest prices for the same work other were doing. They helped us select counter tops, faucets, back splash, lighting, and floors that would best go with the color of the cabinets we selected. I must say that the suggestions they made could not have been m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel our original kitchen and half bathroom from 1983 when our home was built.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

02/25/2014

Did not receive until June. Ordered Diamond cabinets received Kitchen Maid reason given they were not happy with the cabinets they were receiving from Diamond. The Kitchen Maid cabinets are more expensive and they did not charge me more, the problem was they never told me I stopped one day to find out where my cabinets were and they had been delivered to J&J so I looked at them and saw they were d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought kitchen cabinets from them in March of 2013.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

06/25/2011

overall, they are a good choice for a quick cabinet job but do not let them do anything else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cabinetry choices and install were great. We also had them do the tile work which was a mistake. MANY tiles were broken in the process and they made us pay for the extra boxes of tiles. The biggest overall problem was unresponsivness. There were several days and, on two occasions, an entire week when no work was done at all. Needless to say this 6-8 week job turned into 3 months which is a long time to go without a master bathroom.

CATEGORY woodworking,home remodeling

05/23/2011

We were very satisfied. They did good work like we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did storage in our garage.

CATEGORY woodworking

04/05/2011

We did not do job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A representative came out to bid the job. He was very nice and appeared competent. The bid was reasonable, but it was too small a job for the company, so it would have been the rep to do job on his own. We decided to go another direction.

CATEGORY woodworking

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Bathroom Vanities. Wood Flooring. Granite Countertops. Ceramic Tile. Kitchen Cabinets, Cabinets. Tile, Wood & Stone Flooring. Renewable Energy Solutions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available