Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Windsor, CA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Windsor
- PetSmartTook my Standard Poodle for grooming (her first professional grooming ever) and I couldn't be happier. Kenzie listened to my instructions and formed an instant bond with my dog. She gave her s break between the bath and the grooming so my dog wouldn't get too stressed out. Their price was $20 less than similar service at a local groomer. I will definitely bring my dog back for future grooming read less
- Orcutt Veterinary HospitalThe office of Myra Werner's Pet Grooming is located at the Orcutt Veterinary Clinic. Myra Werner is very good with the dog, and she is always available.
- Lucky Dog Canine SpaVery friendly and well equipped. He has full bookings and is very busy, because he does a great job. Everything is self contained in the trailer. I would recommend him to everyone.
- AV DOGGIE STYLESI love a clean dog and he always needs the haircut when we get him back in to Doggie Styles. Always when I get my dog back he is well groomed, smells nice and looks great.
- Happy Tails By SandraHappy Tails is awesome! You can feel the love that they have for your pet. They treat your pet as if he or she was their own. They do exactly what you ask of them. I take both my dogs here and only here because they are that good and kind.
- Coast Grooming Salon-Boutique-RetreatThey provide free nail trimmings every first Saturday of each month. Customers can expect nothing but the best from this place! They sell top-of-the-line dog foods and generously give samples so we can pick what our pets like best. They don't have anything that is not made in America and verified.
- AUNT JULIE'S GROOMINGI have 2 70-pound dogs who love their Aunt Julie! She loves the dogs and knows how to handle them with care! She is amazing!! The dogs get a full-service groom for $21! She has her business down to a science! She is very strict about appointment times...so don't be too late or too early. But is it well worth it!!!! She knows how to take care of your dogs! read less
- Treats Dog CoGreat. Couldn't find the right sized dog muzzle any where in the city. They looked form top to bottom in there store and even went through the back room for us. When they couldn't find it the ordered it right away for us. Amazing people. They always treat us so well. They always know us when we come in by name and even take a interest in our every day lives. They have ALWAYS been friendly towards my dogs even though they are pitbulls. If I could give them an award I would they are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! read less
- Pet Envy Grooming & BoutiqueThe groomers and the staff are very nice and they do an excellent job! But one day I was in there one of the owners were there and I watched him throw a clip board at his employee. I didn't go back there for a few months because it was rude, embarrassing, unethical & just plain wrong! The problem is I couldn't find a better groomers with a fair price. If I go to drop off my dogs and the owner is there I just leave & try the next time I'm able to take them read less
- Racheal's RascalsShe takes such good care of these poor dogs because some of them are so matted because they are not taken care of. She grooms my dogs every week for me and she does them for free because we are a non profit no kill dog rescue and she and our vet Carol are so wonderful to us and to our dogs. We will use both Rachael and Carol again for our rescue dogs read less
Pet Groomers in Windsor
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Recent Review:This price was for two dogs, one large, and one small. The small dog is difficult, and Dirty Groomer always has good, kind, control. Even if she needs to raise the prices, I will continue to take my dogs to her. read lessElizabeth W.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - G Bar N Veterniary Clinic.Recent Review:Our Border Collie, Mal, was very sick with diarrhea which started on a Sunday. G Bar N got him in early Monday morning. Because he hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary that we knew of, Dr. Wallace did a fecal swab and analysis, looking for parasites, and she did a test for giardia when the swab was negative. Mal also tested negative for giardia. Since Mal is an epileptic who takes several anti-seizure medications, we agreed she should do a blood test to make sure the diarrhea wasn't caused by liver toxicity. Those numbers all came back good as well which left bacteria as a cause, so she started him on Sulfasalazine to stop the diarrhea and Fortiflora to get his good stomach bacteria back in order. As of Monday night the Sulfa and Fortiflora hadn't stopped or slowed the diarrhea, so we called the clinic's emergency number at 11 p.m. Dr. Wallace met me at her clinic and gave us a prescription of antibiotics, which we were able to start that night. Mal was better within 24 hours and back to his bouncy self by Wednesday. We have been with this vet for many years, and this instance was typical of the care we have always received. I highly recommend. <br / read lessMary B.
- Business Description:We are the kennel above the rest that offers TLC, play and exercise as part of our daily routine. Your happy dog is our best referral! We offer a temperature controlled facility with access to 3 1/2 acres of fenced and cross fenced play yards to have fun in, group or individual play. We specialize in individual based care depending on your dog's needs. We offer 10% discount to new clients for their first visit. We accept cash and checks, sorry no credit cards read less
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:overfeed some of the animals, took way to much time to complete tasks, coworker was more interested in trying to persuade us to see his our views about a current subject at the time, than the welfare of the animals <br / read lessMarie M.
- Business Description:WE OFFER 24 INDIVIDUAL INDOOR/OUTDOOR RUNS. THEY HAVE 3 FT. BLOCK WALLS, 3 FT. TALL CHAIN LINK, WITH CHAIN LINK ON THE TOP ON THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE RUNSRecent Review:These folks are very caring dog lovers and live right on site. When I dropped off and picked up my pup, the place was clean and tidy but I had to hunt around the property a bit to find someone to check me in. My little chihuahua mix was placed next door to a pretty raucous, barking boxer mix and I was a little apprehensive but he seemed perfectly fine and happy when I picked him up. They don't have any outdoor 'play area' or anything other than the kennel run, but again my pup seemed happy, clean, well fed and not stressed out upon pick-up which to me, are the most important things read lessLiana A.
- Business Description:LICENSE NUMBER - VET10469.Recent Review:Called in for emergency for injury to eye. We were seen fairly quickly, staff was professional and pleasant. Dr. removed the eye, stabilized and administered pain meds to our dog, took an x-ray to review for head/neck injury and referred us to a critical care ER60 miles away for surgery to close the eye read lessBeth B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:We entered the facility, and everyone practically began singing and quot;Hello Dolly!and quot; Staff made a HUGE deal over my little dog, petting her, cooing at her, loving her up. One young man even scooped her up in his arms and had his picture taken with her. My girl is a rescue -- I literally found her in the street a few months ago, collarless -- who has seemed to find toenail-trimming a terrifying ordeal. When I came back an hour later to pick her up after her bath and and quot;pedicureand quot;, she not only showed absolutely zero signs of trauma, but didn't even seem to particularly want to <em>leave</em>. Needless to say, I will be taking her back to this and quot;doggie spaand quot; on a regular basis. <br / read lessKJ A.
- Business Description:Luvitol is focused on the vision of making CBD-Rich Hemp Oil products accessible to all. Recent breakthroughs in the scientific research of cannabis have shown high medicinal benefits and amazing healing properties. We want to provide people with many options of Hemp Oil medicines so they can achieve good health and well-being. We also provide a safe and legal platform for people to purchase cannabis-extracted medicines without any concerns of unlawful purchasing read less
- Recent Review:Dr seemed ok, but wanted to give excessive meds. Dog is old and has chronic ear problems. Ear infection cleared.Pat L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Santa Rosa
- Monte Rio
- Rohnert Park
- Bodega Bay
- Glen Ellen
- Saint Helena
dog groomers in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIBBON PETS5290 N STATE ST
- BLUE RIBBON PETS
- Fin-N-Feather2931 F St
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic2025 N St.
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic
- It's All About The Dogs449 W Clark St
- It's All About The Dogs
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort63381 Quail Springs Rd
JOSHUA TREE, California
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Racheal's Rascals438 S Goddard St
- Racheal's Rascals
- Tails of the City Dog Salon807 Davis St Ste D
- Techapi Veterinary Hostpital20693 Woodford-Tehachapi Rd
- Teri Burgess, Pet Nanny1411 Matlick Lane
- The Groom Shop520 N Main
Angels Camp, California
- The Kennels12736 McCourtney Rd
Grass Valley, California
- Treats Dog Co2936 Main St
- Tails of the City Dog Salon