Target Electric

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2012

Proudly serving San Diego for any and all electrical needs, Target Electric delivers unmatched electrical service and installations for commercial/industrial and residential. New service and service upgrades, power, lighting, voice, data, fire alarms, are just some of the services we offer. You can count on Target Electric to be reliable, safe, and clean. Since electrical problems can arise at the most inconvenient times, we are available with emergency services 24/7. Award Winning....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Safety issues, Code violations upgraded

+8 more images

electrician (262)lighting (51)ceiling fan installation (22)satellite tv (3)HVAC Companies (2)

04/20/2022

John S.

Target Electric Enterprises Inc replaced and upgraded my 50 year old main electric panel and I’m so glad I selected them for the job! Sean was responsive from day 1 and kept me fully informed throughout the process. My job required installing a new underground cable also, which involved several interactions with SDGE and City of San Diego, and Sean and Steve very capably handled every step with skill and efficiency. In the field, Steve has extensive expertise and obviously takes great pride in getting the job done right. Their pricing was also very reasonable, and I totally recommend them for any electric job, small or large!

Description of Work
Replaced main electric service panel

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

02/08/2022

mike S.

The service is very good. They were prompt and on time and they did what exactly we said to do. No problems at all.

Description of Work
Install some lightings and light switches.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

02/07/2022

Mary M.

They kept me informed, tell me what's happening, they were very courteous, honest, passed the city inspection, and they knew what they're doing.

Description of Work
They installed the electric meter and the breaker box.

Work Completed On 01/01/2022

01/14/2021

Arthur P.

From start to finish -- professionalism, skill and efficiency were exceptional. The hidden break in the circuit was found by thoughtful, systematic and methodical search and corrected immediately. Regarding customer service -- Steve on site and Sean on the initial call were a pleasure to interact with.

Description of Work
Locate and repair a break in a faulty circuit cutting off three rooms.

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

10/26/2020

Gladys A.

There was a mistake on our communication and decided to go with another contractor. Shawn (owner) called to fix the communication breakdown, but it was unfortunately too late. I orginally posted a negative post, but I was very satisfied with Shawn's response and in the future I will consider Target Electric again if my electric needs arise. Thank you again Shawn for the follow up.

Description of Work
Install outdoor sockets

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thank you very much for allowing us to the opportunity to patch up the communication issue. It is rare when we have these issues and your time as a customer is extremely important to us. We are here when you need us. Please don't hesitate to call.

10/15/2020

John D.

I penciled two circles of the appropriate diameter on my ceiling where I needed electrical boxes installed and drilled pilot holes in the center of each, and explained to the electricians that the boxes needed to be placed exactly there. When I checked their progress early on, I found that they had installed both boxes in the wrong spots, with no reason why and without telling me. They corrected their mistake, but I am unhappy that I paid for their service by the hour while they made the mistake, then again to correct it.

Description of Work
Installation of two ceiling electrical boxes.

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Review for Target Electric - 32994 Camino Moro, Warner Springs, CA - 38952480

Hello and thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to work with you on your project. We did in fact move the original pen marks to install your lighting however, we made very small adjustment to best apply the lights not aware that specific location was the definitive location. Once we knew that location was not good we changed it back right away and it was a very fast fix to get it back to the original pen mark. We understand your time is important so I called you after issuing a credit or discount for one full hour of labor. We uncovered balls of tapped electrical wiring splices in the wall system behind the drywall that was done prior to our arrival and took extra time none of us expected but was nessassarry for your family's safety. We would hope that finding those safety issues and fixing them helped you and your family safety for future. I spoke with you after the job and thank you again for taking my call and allowing us to return in the future for your other electrical projects. We will see you soon Sir.

08/08/2020

John D.

Completed job as required. $285.00 charge for a two hour minimum house call plus the cost of the transformer. Total bill $421.00.

Description of Work
Check wiring on backyard deck and installed transformer.

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/23/2020

Judith Q.

I'm very happy with all of my home's new ceiling fixtures. Sean helped me select just the right fixtures to modernize the look of my home. Steve was very knowledgeable about the proper placement of the lighting to get the best results. Ceiling patching was necessary since some existing fixtures were relocated, and Steve was able to do that so I can't tell where the holes were. Now I have beautiful light all around that I can adjust the way I want through dimmers. Sean provided excellent communication, and Steve provided excellent work. I highly recommend Target Electric.

Description of Work
New lighting

Category lighting

Work Completed On 07/05/2020

07/17/2020

Steve C.

The repairs went well. Steve as on time and did the work quickly and efficiently. I didn't check all of the outcomes thoroughly so we missed some things that should have been checked to make sure everything works correctly so I may have to have him back which means an additional charge that I could have avoided if I had been more thorough.

Description of Work
Repairs two electrical outlets, one inside and one outsdie

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

06/19/2020

Mark M.

It went well. They made a number of adjustments and I think the problem has been fixed. I am very happy with the servive.

Description of Work
GFCI troubleshooting

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

05/13/2020

Richard/Gwenn D.

Good guys that were very helpful. My work was completed in less than 2 hours.

Description of Work
Replace breaker in older panel & install Dimmer

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

03/02/2020

James K.

Showed up on time. Target Electric Completed the work extremely fast. The cost was very fair and turned out less then I expected.

Description of Work
Adding an outlet and bringing exterior light up to code

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

02/18/2020

Donna H.

Thanks to Steve my experience was great! . He gave me updates as the worked progressed and made sure I was satisfied before he cleaned up and left. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Ceiling heater/light installed

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/08/2020

Ron E.

Sean should teach businesses how to communicate with customers/clients. He doesn't leave you in the dark, you know exactly what the scope of work is and are immediately informed of any changes that need to be made. Excellent service.

Description of Work
R&R Ceiling fan and elec. box.

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

01/28/2020

DENIS C.

They contacted me and we will meet tomorrow. They arrived as scheduled discussed the problem and found the cause. Needed to replace a part.

Description of Work
Replaced front doorbell.

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

01/20/2020

Mike M.

Steve came out and was an absolute professional. He was very informative and explained the process behind the issue without being smug or condescending. Work was done right and efficiently. Quoted amount was as stated and additional charges were expressed before the work was completed. Would absolutely hire again and would suggest for anyone else looking for a quality electrician.

Description of Work
Fix broken outlets and helped with rewring of bathroom exhaust vent fan

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Thank you for the opportunity and the positive feedback.

12/27/2019

Marilyn B.

Shawn came and was most helpful and professional, he showed me the switch and how to troubleshoot things in the future. I will call him when I need any other electrical work.

Description of Work
Reset switch for GIF

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

11/08/2019

Cate N.

The Electrician, Steve, was prompt, professional and personable. He replaced my chandelier, making sure I was pleased with the results. He cleaned up, leaving the room spotless. I highly recommend Target Electric in La Mesa!

Description of Work
Lighting fixture replaced

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/06/2019

JENNY H.

We were very happy with the service! Sean called me and left me a message by end of day yesterday in response to my request for a quote via Angies List. I called him back this morning, and we got Steve scheduled to come out this afternoon. Steve called ahead to give us an up-to-date eta, and showed up when he said he would. He was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable, he diagnosed and fixed the issue promptly, and he honored the Angies List discount that I mentioned. Steve also cleaned up the work area when he was finished. Price was as quoted and reasonable. We would definitely use this company again!

Description of Work
Troubleshooting and diagnostic on exterior outlet and corresponding circuitry. Replaced outlet with new. Rewired fresh terminations in electrical box and tested power.

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

11/05/2019

Marva G.

We are pleased with the electrical work completed by staff of the Target Electric Company. An estimate was provided based on my description of the services/products needed. Later an install date was scheduled in a timely manner. The electrician, Steve, called ahead to apprise us of his projected arrival. He was prompt, courteous and professional. The work was completed as requested and we would call this company again for future work AND we would refer them to anyone needing electrical work. Thanks so much, Marc and Steve!!! Sincerely, The Graves Family

Description of Work
Two NEW electrical outlets were installed in garage; one interior outlet was replaced.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

10/12/2019

Kyle B.

Perfect. These guys always exceed my expectations.

Description of Work
Sean and Steve have done a lot of work for me and have never disappointed. Target electric is my go to company from now on.

Category electrician, lighting

09/06/2019

Shelley G.

I explained to Sean all I had done before calling, checked the house's circuit breakers, trouble shot the irrigation system's controller, and replaced the bathroom's GCFI socket to no avail. He suggested I first locate the other GCFI sockets within the house and reset them to see if that will correct the problem before he came out. His suggestion worked and immediately called Sean back to thank him and saving me the cost a of service call.

Description of Work
Fix my outdoor power source to my sprinkler irrigation system and bathroom GCFI socket.

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are always happy when we can help over the phone. Some customers do not know about GFCI outlets and how to reset them or breakers on the electric panels at all sometimes and we understand this and try to take time to actually explain the simple steps to a homeowner so they can do everything possible before we have to come out on a service call. We like to help our community and we find the payoff is sometimes satisfaction just to know your safe and happy and that's the key to our company. Give us a call any future electrical, we are here.

08/13/2019

Rosemarie F.

Perfect! Sean was very responsive in getting someone out for an estimate quickly. Steve was the electrician who did the estimate and completed the job. He was punctual, professional and obviously knew exactly what he was doing. Super friendly guy too.

Description of Work
Outlets installed both indoor and outdoors