WAADT APPLIANCE

Founded 1932 • With Angi since July 2005

Waadt Appliance is a family owned business serving the valley for well over 80 years. We are committed to our customers and strive to provide the very best customer service. We feature most major brand appliance in our huge showroom and our service department has one of the best reputations for value and satisfaction in the valley....

C R Appliance Repair

C R Appliance Repair

California Republic Appliance Repair is a company founded by experienced appliance repair technicians. Our service center strives to provide courteous and professional customer assistance. Our well trained and knowledgeable technicians stay updated on new appliance and manufacturer developments. We have been working in your area with appliance brands like : Electrolux, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Samsung, Viking, SubZero, General Electric, Fisher Paykel and LG. In addition to quality repair services, we'll be glad to help you with seasonal maintenance of your air conditioning system and other products. You can trust that we have the best prices and always back up our job with warranted parts. Along with our emergency response, most service calls can be scheduled within 8-16 hours. We generally provide a two hour window for your appointment whether its in the Am or Pm.

Offers by C R Appliance Repair on Angi

08/15/2017

The Refrigerator current working very well after 1 year from purchase; The company's customer service is very good,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Sales & Installation Microwave Oven for $100.00 Washer & Dryer for 1300.00

07/08/2015

went real well on time know what they were doing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new oven

05/15/2015

They are an excellent company, very knowledgeable, and as a family company, you get to deal with the same people all the time. I've gotten all of my major appliances from them now, dishwasher, refrigerator, wall oven and hood/microwave. There's no doubt that I will go to them when it's time to replace other things as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a  microwave/hood combination.  But prior to that, I bought my gas wall oven from them, my dishwasher and my new refrigerator. I buy all my major appliances from them

04/13/2015

Perfectly! He told me how to fix my washer not filling issue. I did it exactly as he instructed and it worked flawlessly. Waadt is tops!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had remodeling done. The contractor fouled up the repipe. My washer quit filling with water. I called Waadt for service. The gentleman listened to my symptoms and stated I could fix it myself, free, or he could send someone to do it for a service charge. He said repiping usually leads to rocks and other debris clogging the strainer on the water inlet. All I needed to do was clean that strainer and it would work perfectly. By golly, he was spot on and he saved me time, aggravation and money. Not great for his company's bottom line at the time, but he definitely made a loyal customer of me from now on!

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

03/11/2015

The installer did a great job.  He made a small adjustment to fit the unit into the existing space with no problem, and explained the operation of the unit. I bought this unit from Waadt Appliance after my old unit died.  They had the best price and the best service of all the appliance stores I contacted.  Waadt has been here in the San Fernando Valley for as long as I can remember.  I have purch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new built-in G.E. cook center (microwave oven and regular oven combo)

CATEGORY appliance repair,appliance sales

NEW SALES AND APPLIANCE REPAIR OF REFRIGERATORS, DISHWASHERS, WASHERS, DRYERS, OVENS, ETC.

WE DO NOT REPAIR AIR CONDITIONERS AND MICROWAVES