WAADT APPLIANCE

Founded 1932 • With Angi since July 2005

16919 SHERMAN WAY

Van Nuys, CA 91406

Waadt Appliance is a family owned business serving the valley for well over 80 years. We are committed to our customers and strive to provide the very best customer service. We feature most major brand appliance in our huge showroom and our service department has one of the best reputations for value and satisfaction in the valley....

08/15/2017

Jayne W.

The Refrigerator current working very well after 1 year from purchase; The company's customer service is very good,

Description of Work
Refrigerator Sales & Installation Microwave Oven for $100.00 Washer & Dryer for 1300.00

07/08/2015

john G.

went real well on time know what they were doing

Description of Work
installed new oven

05/15/2015

Wendy W.

They are an excellent company, very knowledgeable, and as a family company, you get to deal with the same people all the time. I've gotten all of my major appliances from them now, dishwasher, refrigerator, wall oven and hood/microwave. There's no doubt that I will go to them when it's time to replace other things as well.

Description of Work
Sold me a microwave/hood combination. But prior to that, I bought my gas wall oven from them, my dishwasher and my new refrigerator. I buy all my major appliances from them

04/13/2015

kim R.

Perfectly! He told me how to fix my washer not filling issue. I did it exactly as he instructed and it worked flawlessly. Waadt is tops!

Description of Work
I had remodeling done. The contractor fouled up the repipe. My washer quit filling with water. I called Waadt for service. The gentleman listened to my symptoms and stated I could fix it myself, free, or he could send someone to do it for a service charge. He said repiping usually leads to rocks and other debris clogging the strainer on the water inlet. All I needed to do was clean that strainer and it would work perfectly. By golly, he was spot on and he saved me time, aggravation and money. Not great for his company's bottom line at the time, but he definitely made a loyal customer of me from now on!

03/11/2015

SANDRA W.

The installer did a great job. He made a small adjustment to fit the unit into the existing space with no problem, and explained the operation of the unit. I bought this unit from Waadt Appliance after my old unit died. They had the best price and the best service of all the appliance stores I contacted. Waadt has been here in the San Fernando Valley for as long as I can remember. I have purchased several appliances from them over the years. They also have an excellent repair service. I recommend them highly,

Description of Work
Installed a new built-in G.E. cook center (microwave oven and regular oven combo)

06/30/2014

Michelle M.

We are new to the area and our home needed new appliances-cook-top, hood, dishwasher, washer/dryer. We tried the big box stores, but there was no inventory to look at. After searching Angie's List, we went to Waadt Appliance. Their showroom is huge and stocked with all price ranges of appliances! The staff, most especially Leon, was knowledgeable and friendly. He really knew his stuff and we made our purchases with confidence. Next time, we won't waste time! It's Waadt Appliance all the way!

Description of Work
Upgraded and replaced my 40 year old appliances

06/10/2014

saralynn M.

Really well. The sales people were very helpful and the delivery and installer explained what we would need in the way of plumbing to connect the ice maker.

Description of Work
Sold me a new fridge and installed it.

05/20/2013

Helen J.

I went into the store based on the recommendation of a good friend. The selection of washing machines was limited. The salesman was professional and helpful. The washing machine that I wanted was extremely overpriced. The other available brand was not rated well by Consumer Reports. I departed the store without a machine but with the salesman's business card should I have future appliance needs.

Description of Work
The service performed was attempting to sell me a washing machine.

02/25/2013

Jeannine S.

They had to order a part and once it came in they fixed the issue. They are overall great in service.

Description of Work
Their service was used to fix our refrigerator. There was a part that needed to be replaced.

Category appliance repair

01/07/2013

ROBERT B.

Service call to determine problem. Showed up on time, professional.

Description of Work
Examined dishwasher, determined it to be not econonomically feasable to fix.

Category appliance repair

ARC & USA Valley Central Appliance Service Repair

ARC & USA provides services on all domestic and European brands of appliances. These include residential and commercial refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, hoods, stoves, ranges, ovens, central heaters and air conditioners, garbage disposals, trash compactors, and ice makers.

US Standard Appliance Repair

U.S. Standard is a family-run business that provides efficient, quality repair and installation of residential and commercial appliances. As a family-owned business, our goal is to provide our community the highest standard of customer care. With over 25 years of experience in the business, our appliance repair technicians are prepared to meet any of your repair and service needs. Award winning. Additional phone numebrs - (805) 475-4105 & (661) 414-7555.

Sharp Appliance AC & Heating Repair Co

Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services has been serving Los Angeles area and has provided professional and dependable service to our customers since 1991. Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services is family owned and operated. Our master service technicians stay abreast of the ever-changing technologies and are able to deliver to you a specialized service experience to meet your service needs. We strive to provide you an outstanding service in repair and installation of all types of appliances. Sharp Appliance Repair and A/C Heating Services meets the highest performance standards in the industry by providing on time, honest, courteous and professional service. For fastest service text 818-632-7007

Offers by Sharp Appliance AC & Heating Repair Co on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

NEW SALES AND APPLIANCE REPAIR OF REFRIGERATORS, DISHWASHERS, WASHERS, DRYERS, OVENS, ETC.

WE DO NOT REPAIR AIR CONDITIONERS AND MICROWAVES