Volta locksmith

Founded 2016 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Volta Locksmith is taking extra precautions due to Covid-19. We always come covered with a mask and practice social distancing at all times. We are operating the same business hours per usual.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

As a locksmith service that is competitively priced and ready to help whenever you need assistance, we are the locksmith team you can trust. We always put the needs of our customers first and will do everything we can to resolve your problems. Taking extra precautions for Covid-19....

Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services

Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services is your trusted 24/7 mobile service! That means whenever you have a problem, we’ll be there to fix it; fast! Around the clock Locksmith & garage door Services understands your security needs and will work to keep your family and your business property safe.We use top notch high-tech equipment to provide you with the best service. Fully licensed and locally owned, we provide residential, commercial and automotive services as well working on any safe with high technology tools.

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi

03/19/2021

Fast, friendly and fairly affordable. I locked my keys in my car. I called , was given a time estimate of 15-25 minutes. the locksmith came after less then 15 minutes, he helped searched my keys, he even took my call later when I had a few question. I definitely recommend them and use them again!!!!!!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

02/16/2021

Went well.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Category garage doors,locksmith,doors

01/31/2021

Went well! Service was great and affordable

Description of Work
Locksmiths

01/29/2021

Excellent service. I had multiple locks re-keyed and I have had them for a while now and they still work like new! I have used Volta Locksmith many times and can say with full confidence that they are the highest quality locksmith company in town.

Description of Work
I had 10 locks at my home and business re-keyed

01/21/2021

Leo and his team are superb. They were there on time and literally got me into my house in a second. I was so happy I found them. Would hire them again in a heartbeat. Looking to also install a coded lock and Leo said he can do it. Best service, clean, and fast!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Category locksmith

Thank you for the great review.

Residential, Commercial, Access control, Cameras CCTV, Lock change, Emergency lockouts, Lock repair, Rekey, Install hardware, Door repair, Door replacement, Key duplication, Car keys, Key make, Car lockout.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check