Top Leader Construction

With Angi since October 2018

6308 Woodman Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91401

we have been in business for more then 20 years. we preformed professional and yet affordable construction services. we will provide you a free estimate and go over on all your needs and questions so you can better understand the scope of work....

11/03/2021

Omar B.

I can't say enough good things about Top Leader Construction. We had our bathroom totally renovated including a new tub, lights, toilet, vanity, and floor to ceiling tiles. Jason was a great communicator throughout the job and the work was done on time and within the budget. He even came at the end to inspect the work and had some of the tiles redone to his satisfaction. This was our first experience doing work on our apartment and it couldn't have gone better. Will definitely call them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Pool construction

Category swimming pools

Thank you for your review! Our team appreciate the time you took to write it down and like always feel free to reach out if needed.

10/28/2021

Eliseo I.

I had a smelly old small deck that I was sick of. I heard about Top Leader through a friend, so contacted them and Eric came. Since the beginning he gave me some very good ideas for the new deck, the delivery time was pretty fast and the crew was always so punctual, respectful, and very clean. The result was this awesome open deck I'm in love with! Thank you Eric!

Description of Work
Deck Replacement

Category decks

Eric had a pleasure to work with you and your wife and we happy to know you are satisfy with our service. Thank you for your review!

06/26/2021

Fabon F.

A GREAT experience! I chose Top Leader Construction to work with me on the renovation of my former childhood home, and as an Interior Designer I had a clear vision of what I wanted to create and achieve. I knew that I needed a top-notch, experienced and detail oriented builder who would be able to help me reach those goals, and truly my dream, for the house: creating the best of the new while respecting and honoring the past. Zack and his team were absolutely the only ones for the job! Their professionalism, courtesy, focus on quality, and ability to deal with the unexpected changes and issues that will inevitably arise on old house renovations, were exemplary. Zack and his staff were always responsive, communicative and available to work through any issues. The house is a living embodiment of the dream I had imagined, and that's very much due to the efforts and expertise of Top Leader Construction. As an interior designer, I emphasize quality materials and customer service, and Top Leader delivers that and more. I look forward to future collaborations with Zack, and would refer him as the only choice for any client seeking to renovate or build!

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! it was our pleasure working side by side with you on your vision and bring it lo life. We glad that you are happy with the final results.

06/24/2021

RODERICK A.

Contractor sent an email that the estimator would be here at 2pm. No one called or showed up. At 3pm, I called and told the office not to bother.

Description of Work
Garden retaining wall

Category bathtub refinishing,hardscaping

Hello [Member Name Removed], This is Karin, we talked over the phone, unfortunately sometimes things happens out of our control but we always putting our customers and potential customer as our top priority. We are really apologize for this inconvenience and would love to reschedule in case its something you changed your mind about. Feel free to contact me with any question or concern.

06/16/2021

Liam R.

This contractor has done an OUTSTANDING job on 3 of my house rehab projects!!!! The quality of the work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My houses have clean and crisp lines on all of the tile work (kitchen and bathrooms), flooring installs are PRISTINE! Erik helped us create custom designs and he is knowledgeable about all facets of the project...interior and exterior. We have recommended this team to friends and family! We will continue to work with this company! Thank you Top Leader Construction!

Description of Work
Various home projects

Category remodeling,home remodeling

We appreciate the time you took to write this review. We thank you for your repeatedly business and we are here for you anytime.

05/18/2021

Steven Q.

Jason and team was fabulous to work with, hands down. My vision was to add more living space without adding square footage. Top Leader Construction made it happen. Walls were moved, doors rearranged, pocket door installed, custom shelving, new kitchen with extra seating, and new bathrooms came to life. I felt I was part of the Top Leader team. My vision and their high standards created my perfect place.

Description of Work
Enlarge living

04/26/2021

Anne J.

I can't say enough good things about Top Leader. They gave us a great estimate and the work turned out perfect and on time. I feel like they were as involved on the project as we were and always very patient and specific when we had questions. Would definietly hire again!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category home remodeling

12/18/2020

Aaron R.

Eric was great from start to end, the job was done in few days and looks amazing. I will defiantly use Top Leader for any future projects.

Description of Work
New deck and cement

Category bathtub refinishing,decks

10/28/2020

Norman K.

They gave an approximation for the project and were helpful and responsive in scheduling the bid.

Description of Work
"Redoing the termite-damaged parts of the deck, and adding a porch that enters a basement, and expands a a bathroom above. "

10/27/2020

Betty P.

perfect Eric was great and job was fast

Description of Work
New 400Sqft deck

Category decks

Building In Harmony

Specializing in stucco services, finishes, and repairs, along with a wide range of energy -efficient construction solutions and project management! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kitchen Door - Los Angeles

Unique Rooter & Plumbing

Any one uses our services we will donate 10 % off our labor cost towards their choice off the charity . We will write a check same day . Unique Rooter & Plumbing is California's first full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. We have been in business since 1999. We have been providing quality work to all of our customers. Additional Contact: Mike Sargisyan.

California