Top Leader Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2020

6308 Woodman Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91401

we have been in business for more then 20 years. we preformed professional and yet affordable construction services. we will provide you a free estimate and go over on all your needs and questions so you can better understand the scope of work....

Resposiveness

decks & porches (3)home remodeling (5)home builder (1)roofing (1)flooring (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

12/18/2020

Eric was great from start to end, the job was done in few days and looks amazing. I will defiantly use Top Leader for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck and cement

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

10/28/2020

They gave an approximation for the project and were helpful and responsive in scheduling the bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Redoing the termite-damaged parts of the deck, and adding a porch that enters a basement, and expands a a bathroom above. "

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/27/2020

perfect Eric was great and job was fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 400Sqft deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

08/04/2020

Upstairs balcony/deck had some holes due to rotting wood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair went wonderfully. Construction began almost immediately after our initial consultation. Workers followed Covid protocols and actually accessed the balcony via ladders, so they wouldn’t pass through the house. Work was fully completed within about a week of start date. Deck was initially painted the wrong color, but their team came back the next day to correct the issue. My only issue was that they left some splattered concrete on the deck walls that won’t come off. Overall though they were punctual, easy to work with, and professional throughout the process.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

01/08/2020

Top Leader is GREAT. They took on the job of correcting another contractors terrible work with intellect and quality craftsmanship. When several other contractors would not touch the job, they came in and took it head on. I could not be more grateful, and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

09/03/2019

He was so nice and professional. He gave me a different idea and my wife also loves the job. The pricing was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

09/03/2019

They did a very good job. I love their services and I will call them again to do my porch. They gave me a best price, very cheap price but quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

09/03/2019

Amazing. They did a great job and the price was good. They were on time and I would use their service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

09/03/2019

They explained everything to me and they did a perfect job. No complaints about them and everything goes perfect. They had good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

09/03/2019

The service was really good. I'm very satisfied because they gave me a new idea and design. They were very professional. They also gave me a solution on the cabinets, on how to organize so I would be comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed cabinets in my kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019