Titan Rodent and Pest Control

Founded 2016 •

Titan Rodent & Pest Control are licensed rodent and pest control experts. Many homes are unfortunately subject to rodent and pests infestations. It's hard to be comfortable in a home that is compromised by rodents and pests, and no one deserves that. Our mission is to rid your home of these unwelcome guests, and ensure that they don't come back - all the while, providing premium service and honest customer care. Titan Rodent & Pest Control also offers rodent and pest removal services for commercial spaces....

A Bee Solution

(626)219-8099 (805)244-8484 (310)256-3939 Let us bee your solution! We provide professional, honest and friendly service; fast, effective and with a guarantee well stated on invoice. Over 15 years experience in Bees and Pest Control give us the knowledge to offer the best solution to your pest problem. We save bees. We relocate swarms and bee hives. Se Habla Espanol.

Stanley Pest Control - Van Nuys

Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. When you work with us, you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients - from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. When you need your pest issues taken care of promptly, call Stanley Pest at 818-988-9070 or 1-800-566-2505!

Bell Termite & Pest Control

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection.

Offers by Bell Termite & Pest Control on Angi

01/03/2020

Titan answered our call on the weekend and we NEEDED help! We saw a rat in our kitchen and panicked. Titan showed up within a matter of hours. Their technicians were super polite and handled the problem. Wish we never had to experience this but glad that Titan was there to help.

Description of Work
I Really appreciate that company!

Category pest control

Thank you! We're glad we could help. We appreciate your business and your awesome review.

01/02/2020

We had a really horrible rodent problem in our garage which caused one of our cars to be seriously damaged and is now under control thanks to Titan Rodent & Pest Control. These guys put in all the needed time and came up with some thoughtful solutions to solve the issue. We really regret that we didn’t knew them before, but we know that from now on….they will be the ones who we will use!

Description of Work
Horrible rodent problem in our garage

Category pest control

Thank you! We're glad we could help rid you of those rodents. We appreciate your business and your taking the time to leave us a review.

12/31/2019

Excellent pest control service company! Reliable, honest, and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Thank you for the nice service!

Category pest control

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/31/2019

Titan Rodent & Pest Control took care of our rodent and spiders problem in a very thoroughly and professionally way. The technicians where responsive, answered all of our questions and always on time (during the last 2 visits they did). A big thank you to Eran who did the actual work. Eran took pride in his work and he did an amazing service. I highly recommend Titan Rodent & Pest Control.

Description of Work
Rodent and Spiders service.

Category pest control

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/29/2019

Eran is true professional .... and a nice guy. I have been using Titan Rodent & Pest Control company for long time and I have never had any problem with them. He always took my house issues seriously and solved each one right away when I contacted him! Eran is very conscious of my dogs and gave me many warnings on preventions when he was coming for service so I could make sure my house is protecte...

Description of Work
Pest control services.

Category pest control

Thank you! We value our customers so providing excellent customer service is always a top priority for us. We appreciate your business and your feedback.