Titan Rodent and Pest Control

Founded 2016 •

7023 Valjean Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91406

Titan Rodent & Pest Control are licensed rodent and pest control experts. Many homes are unfortunately subject to rodent and pests infestations. It's hard to be comfortable in a home that is compromised by rodents and pests, and no one deserves that. Our mission is to rid your home of these unwelcome guests, and ensure that they don't come back - all the while, providing premium service and honest customer care. Titan Rodent & Pest Control also offers rodent and pest removal services for commercial spaces....

01/03/2020

Leon Q.

Titan answered our call on the weekend and we NEEDED help! We saw a rat in our kitchen and panicked. Titan showed up within a matter of hours. Their technicians were super polite and handled the problem. Wish we never had to experience this but glad that Titan was there to help.

Description of Work
I Really appreciate that company!

Category pest control

Thank you! We're glad we could help. We appreciate your business and your awesome review.

01/02/2020

Cardena T.

We had a really horrible rodent problem in our garage which caused one of our cars to be seriously damaged and is now under control thanks to Titan Rodent & Pest Control. These guys put in all the needed time and came up with some thoughtful solutions to solve the issue. We really regret that we didn’t knew them before, but we know that from now on….they will be the ones who we will use!

Description of Work
Horrible rodent problem in our garage

Category pest control

Thank you! We're glad we could help rid you of those rodents. We appreciate your business and your taking the time to leave us a review.

12/31/2019

Stephen J.

Titan Rodent & Pest Control took care of our rodent and spiders problem in a very thoroughly and professionally way. The technicians where responsive, answered all of our questions and always on time (during the last 2 visits they did). A big thank you to Eran who did the actual work. Eran took pride in his work and he did an amazing service. I highly recommend Titan Rodent & Pest Control.

Description of Work
Rodent and Spiders service.

Category pest control

Thank you! We truly appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/31/2019

Zohrab M.

Excellent pest control service company! Reliable, honest, and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Thank you for the nice service!

Category pest control

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/29/2019

Johnson S.

Eran is true professional .... and a nice guy. I have been using Titan Rodent & Pest Control company for long time and I have never had any problem with them. He always took my house issues seriously and solved each one right away when I contacted him! Eran is very conscious of my dogs and gave me many warnings on preventions when he was coming for service so I could make sure my house is protected and ready for service. Thanks Eran!

Description of Work
Pest control services.

Category pest control

Thank you! We value our customers so providing excellent customer service is always a top priority for us. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/27/2019

Shanna B.

So thankful for honest and hard-working staff such as Eran at Titan Rodent & Pest control that came over to our house today and provided pest control services. Eran not only did his excellent service with professionalism but kindly also shared with me several ways that can help us improve our house in pest control management.

Description of Work
Pest control service

Category pest control

Thank you! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We appreciate you choosing Titan and your taking the time to leave us a review.

12/26/2019

Jorge V.

So grateful for the honest and reliable staff such as Eran and the Titan Rodent & Pest control company that came over to our home 2 days ago. Not that they only did the job with excellent professionalism but kindly shared with me several ways that can help me improve my house in pest management. We had to be out from the house at a specific time, and even though we had not vacated, and he had to wait some time till we will, Eran was very kind and provided the service with a smile.

Description of Work
Pest control service

Category pest control

Thank you! We're glad to hear you're happy with our service. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/25/2019

Sean L.

My house had a big problem of fleas after my cat came back from outside and without giving him flea medication first. Titan Rodent & Pest control was a true-life saver after I tried few store-level measures like sprays and traps. It has been several weeks since they came over and took care of the problem, and there have been no signs of any biters coming back. Eran our exterminator provided such a nice and professional service that I would recommend no one else for pest control service company.

Description of Work
Big problem of fleas

Category pest control

Thank you! We're glad we could help rid you of those pests. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

12/22/2019

Donald C.

the work went excellent and i am very happy with what they did at my house.

Description of Work
Very happy that I hired them!

Category pest control

Thank you! It's great to hear you're happy with our work. We thank you for choosing Titan and for taking the time to leave a review.

12/16/2019

Todd S.

Titan deserves the good reviews. These guys are pros and they make you feel comfortable about the whole process of removing rodents.

Description of Work
Fast and reliable company when it comes to pest control

Category pest control

Thank you! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Handytech Termite & Pest Control Services

Handytech Termite & Pest Control Services is a small family owned business. Our techs have over 15 years experience using the best pest control solutions. We use products that have a minimal impact on the environment. Need an inspection today, we can be there. Over 80% of our business is sourced from referrals of satisfied customers. Call us today for a free termite inspection.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Pacific Exterminator

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County. Pacific Exterminator was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

California