GH Remodeling Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2012

16029 Arminta St

Van Nuys, CA 91406

We pride ourselves on quality work and superior customer service. We back all of our works with warranties. We only specialize in residential work, no commercial jobs...

09/23/2020

Ian R.

It was an excellent experience. The Company was professional from my first contact with them to the point of delivery. Their fee was competitive. I will definitely go back to them if I need something made. You will be very glad you do business with this Company.

Description of Work
I had a component for my entertainment center made out of wood

Category custom cabinets,home builders

10/22/2019

Mike C.

I am very thankful to Guy and his team for work they did for me and it was a bathroom remodeling. They were fantastic from start to end of the project. They were also very helpful and honest about everything. The quality of materials they used was very high at very acceptable price. my new bathroom looks perfect! Highly recommend GH Remodeling for any type of home remodeling!

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

10/14/2019

John F.

Guy and his team were great to work with. I hired them for my bathroom remodeling. They gave me best price among 6 other contractors and I already heard for GH Remodeling as top contractor. The project went perfect, on time and within my budget. My bathroom looks exactly as I requested. very professional work. Thank you Guy, will recommend you and GH Remodeling!

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

10/06/2019

Michael O.

I already worked with GH Remodeling in the past and had great experience with them. This time I decided to hire them for roof replacement. They also gave me good price. They completed job on time, everything went smooth and the quality is top notch. GH Remodeling is great company and I will always highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

09/12/2019

James T.

I used GH Remodeling for a kitchen remodeling. Yogi was an excellent project manager--he made sure that everything was done to my satisfaction before the project was completed. I really appreciated the attention to detail, and when something went wrong , he was there to apologize and make it right.He worked really hard to make sure that the project was completed to my satisfaction. I love my new kitchen and really appreciate all the hard work of the team. Thanks Yogi!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

08/12/2019

Susan G.

It all went as well as could be expected. Yogi, half owner of the company, showed up exactly when he said he would, he did all the repairs quickly, neatly and carefully. I am extremely pleased with the results and will hire him again when needed. I only used him for a small job, but he is a general contractor and has wide expertise.

Description of Work
Repair of granite kitchen counter, reseal sink in counter, seal counters, seal shower floor.

Category countertops,home remodeling

05/28/2019

Yoletta L.

Beautiful, professional job. Contractor worked well with Insurance company as a major part of this job was the result of a broken hot water pipe in the hallway. Subs were all fabulous. Owner was here to supervise on a daily basis. Complete job took about 4 months, I Would definately use them again

Description of Work
kitchen and master bath remodel as well as walls & floors and closets throughout the house

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,concrete repair,countertops,hardwood floor,plumbing,house painters,interior painters,patios

05/27/2019

James S.

Yogi and GH Remodeling renovated my 2 bedrooms. I wanted to pay a little bit more but I had some requests and Yogi agreed about that. The project went smoothly, in fact Yogi and his crew made project very simple because they were fantastic! They cared a lot about my satisfaction, always updated me work progress. The result was perfect, my bedrooms looks beautiful. Thank you Yogi, I am very satisfied and will highly recommend GH Remodeling!!

Description of Work
Bedrooms renovation

Category remodeling

05/30/2018

Adam W.

Yogi is the best!! He has so much patience and experience

Description of Work
Great company!! Bought my first home and found gh remodeling and there project manager, yogi came out and had my kitchen and porch done just the way i wanted. Yogi has a lot of experience and helped me pick out the textures and designed my kitchen and pirch like i always dreamt of! Thank you gh remodeling I recommend them and yogi

04/30/2014

Briana L.

The artisans who did all the stone paver work did a beautiful job. People who built the outdoor pagodas and all the landscapes for the garden did a great job. The designing and masonry work was well done. They did not do the landscaping. I don't think that is their forte. They built the seating arrangements, the place for Jacuzzi were all done by them. We have had a lot of previous termite damage to the back yard on the walls and the old pergola and everything had to be taken out of the yard and they had to start from scratch. It was a big job. The cost was doing the retaining wall and all the drainage because we had a lot of flooding issues in our yard and they were able to re-slope the yard for water maintenance. It is lovely.

Description of Work
We have used GH Remodeling Inc to built a patio, put in drains, built a retaining wall, built pergolas, and put in a built-in- barbeque.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,patios

Value Up Renovation and Construction

Value up renovation and Construction is a family owned and operated with an experience of 15 years in construction specializing in pavers room additions and garage conversations we guarantee the best service for your money. We get the job done

ABC PAINTING SERVICES

MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE

Here at Messineo Masonry & Concrete, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the masonry and concrete trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We offer a wide range of masonry and concrete services to meet your project needs. Our goal is to help clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques. Combined with our use of the highest quality materials, we are able to ensure exceptional workmanship that is highly durable and cost effective.

Offers by MESSINEO MASONRY & CONCRETE on Angi

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    04/30/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Kitchen, bathroom remodeling, renovation, roofing, exterior & interior paint jobs.

Solar installation