GH Remodeling Inc

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We pride ourselves on quality work and superior customer service. We back all of our works with warranties. We only specialize in residential work, no commercial jobs...

Flowers Construction

NRG Roofing, INC

Roofing Contractors Inc.

Original Owners since 1946 Family Owned and Operated 3rd Generation Owner 2021. Our family has been Contracting in the State of California since 1946 Over 75 years now updating our family Information on Angie's List this year of 2021. We offer Service to Residential, Small Commercial properties. Our roofing Installers are all Veterans of the roofing business, we do not hire day Labor, workers compensation and Liability Insurance is a Must. All Projects depending on the city will have Building Permits. We are a Los Angeles city certified Contractors.

09/23/2020

It was an excellent experience. The Company was professional from my first contact with them to the point of delivery. Their fee was competitive. I will definitely go back to them if I need something made. You will be very glad you do business with this Company.

Description of Work
I had a component for my entertainment center made out of wood

Category custom cabinets,home builders

10/22/2019

I am very thankful to Guy and his team for work they did for me and it was a bathroom remodeling. They were fantastic from start to end of the project. They were also very helpful and honest about everything. The quality of materials they used was very high at very acceptable price. my new bathroom looks perfect! Highly recommend GH Remodeling for any type of home remodeling!

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

10/14/2019

Guy and his team were great to work with. I hired them for my bathroom remodeling. They gave me best price among 6 other contractors and I already heard for GH Remodeling as top contractor. The project went perfect, on time and within my budget. My bathroom looks exactly as I requested. very professional work. Thank you Guy, will recommend you and GH Remodeling!

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

10/06/2019

I already worked with GH Remodeling in the past and had great experience with them. This time I decided to hire them for roof replacement. They also gave me good price. They completed job on time, everything went smooth and the quality is top notch. GH Remodeling is great company and I will always highly recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

09/12/2019

I used GH Remodeling for a kitchen remodeling. Yogi was an excellent project manager--he made sure that everything was done to my satisfaction before the project was completed. I really appreciated the attention to detail, and when something went wrong , he was there to apologize and make it right.He worked really hard to make sure that the project was completed to my satisfaction. I love my new k...

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Category home remodeling

Kitchen, bathroom remodeling, renovation, roofing, exterior & interior paint jobs.

Solar installation